Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who wants watchdogs?

• Total voters

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Mineplex staff is one of the great staffs.

Before saying that please keep in mind, a staff member was hacking in Mineplex. Irony was he was a staff member. That vid can be seen here:

get your act together now because so many people in games i have been in say they are going to going to quit the server and i might too if they don't fix this.

You can help by reporting them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here's the guidelines to help you: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

I am not being rude but you are Mr.Orangeric88.

How am I being rude? If you could, please quote the sentence I was being rude about.

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I do not have any experience with Mineplex staff. But I do like the staff we have here on Cubecraft. They are online almost every time I enter this forum, they hear us and reply in important threads. Im not saying that they arent doing their job.

The game servers on Cube do not allow people to watch the matches, even the moderators. And I think they have a hand full here in the forums, so they cant handle be online in the server for several hours just flying arround searching for hackers.

I just think that once they know that the hackers are becoming a problem so huge on the minigames that they are working on a new anti-cheat algorithm, they could use something to decrease the number of hackers at the games meanwhile.

It is important to accept that there is no definitive solution to this problem. To every way they find to keep the hackers aways, there will be always someone with a new way to go arround and cheat anyways. But that doesnt mean that things like the watch dogs and current anti-cheats are useless. If they take down 1% of the hackers while the new anti-cheat is under development, I think they should be used.

Tears_Of_Asariel

Aug 19, 2016
the hackers are definitely getting out of hand.. but under the current rules, having mods/helpers play the games wouldnt do anything, because the mods and helpers need video evidence aswell (maybe just helpers do? not 100%) so as a player, all you, or anyone can do is video them, and report... as for the videos taking too long to upload, all you need is a 30 second clip, takes like 1-5 mins to upload and render for me, and my internet/pc isnt the greatest..

generally i get a few people recorded, then upload them all at once and make reports while the vids are rendering, and by the time im done typing and posting links n such, the video is done and i can watch it 1x to be sure the footage is watchable and it catches them, and finalize the report... the only bad thing is getting a mod's attention to actually get the people banned... it seems unless i personally message a mod they never get seen.. but JesperGeakko is one of the mods that has actually went over most of my vids and got people banned

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
Oh yeah, watchdog does very frequent false bans. Very usefull. Sorry for trash talking that amazing anticheat.. :(
I just mentioned watchdogs as an example... Some people that replied this thread can only say "that doesnt solve the problem", like there is an ultimate hacker-slammer out there somewhere XD

as for the videos taking too long to upload, all you need is a 30 second clip, takes like 1-5 mins to upload and render for me, and my internet/pc isnt the greatest..
My internet is really bad... It takes 15 minutes to upload a 20sec video XD And the rec program makes me lag real bad sometimes. I reeeeeally need a new PC. Any donations? *jk*

the only bad thing is getting a mod's attention to actually get the people banned... it seems unless i personally message a mod they never get seen.. but JesperGeakko is one of the mods that has actually went over most of my vids and got people banned

Ikr! @JesperGeakko , @Moooofin and @Tacosbefriends are the fastest here to reply when we tag them. I dont know if there is some kind of "section division" here (if the mods are responsable just for a kind of thread), but the other mods dont really seem to care when I tag them :/ But if they are online, Im pretty sure they are busy with something here.

Tears_Of_Asariel

Aug 19, 2016
Ikr! @JesperGeakko , @Moooofin and @Tacosbefriends are the fastest here to reply when we tag them. I dont know if there is some kind of "section division" here (if the mods are responsable just for a kind of thread), but the other mods dont really seem to care when I tag them :/ But if they are online, Im pretty sure they are busy with something here.

yea i know they are prob busy with something else, i wasnt saying they were lazy or anything, and i know the hacker report forum gets absolutely flooded, and most of it is useless screenshots.. but they really need to organize it a bit better... maybe have sections for each game mode, and a few mods being responsible for each section, this way evidence doesnt just get buried.. or perhaps even have the helpers skim the reports like camezonda does, and lock the ones with no video evidence.. but take it a step further, and transfer threads, or a link to the threads that DO have evidence to another thread for mods to review it (and keep that thread blocked from normal users, or maybe give permissions to people that are known to give good videos, like mateu9999 and some others (hopefully myself included)

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
yea i know they are prob busy with something else, i wasnt saying they were lazy or anything, and i know the hacker report forum gets absolutely flooded, and most of it is useless screenshots.. but they really need to organize it a bit better... maybe have sections for each game mode, and a few mods being responsible for each section, this way evidence doesnt just get buried.. or perhaps even have the helpers skim the reports like camezonda does, and lock the ones with no video evidence.. but take it a step further, and transfer threads, or a link to the threads that DO have evidence to another thread for mods to review it (and keep that thread blocked from normal users, or maybe give permissions to people that are known to give good videos, like mateu9999 and some others (hopefully myself included)

Thats a good idea

pokemastertom1

Aug 24, 2016
LOL so if you saw a Hacker in lobby would you still want to play a game with him... Yeah I would leave that lobby but first report him of course and join an other game .... Not only that but he was Hacking in front of a Helper... I know he cant ban Players but atleast Spam Kick him...
Well i don't think that would be a thing a helper has to be like worrying about he could tell an admin or mod, but his job is to help

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
After skimming through the two pages, I would like to make clear that even though staffs are volunteers and even though we have a life outside of minecraft that many may have forgot, we are all trying to assist you and your needs with the best of our abilities.
Yes it may seem like we have overlooked some hackers by mistake or we didn't handle your report on the dot but hey, there are other reports and hackers we have to keep an eye on and not the ones you're pointing out.

As for why there is no staff members in all gamemodes except FFA and Assassins which I'm sure you're bound to see helpers there and not higher up mods.
I will explain about that before I get to the gamemodes.

Free for all and Assassins :

I am pretty sure most of you players have seen helpers in them, when we are in spectator mode our in game names would appear a little faded out :
002bed6c17a0e922ee0ba094f8a353cc.png
compared to normal
ccc21478a961c9ad3b683f92a4a4e694.png

Now before you say "Helpers can not ban, they are not efficient!" this only applies for helpers as moderators up would have the ability to completely vanish from the tab, you won't know if they are there or not. Yes they are the ninja-banning staff team unlike what helpers have but that doesn't mean you shouldn't approach us.
We as helpers are able to record and report it straight to a higher up which answers your question @mateu9999 .

Game modes :

Now as for the other game modes, we do not have ability to spectate those modes, not for now that is. It is possible that CCG may add in that ability where we would be able to help you guys more efficiently but for now, please bear with what we currently have. Our developers are working hard with tons of projects in their list, please don't blame them. They are trying hard as well, can't just snappysnapsnap your fingers and *poof* it's done!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't care if we're working on ways to better improve the games and community then what do you want us to say?
"Oh yeah you want that? Sure! we will add it in because you wanted it and not because it's best for the server and community but cause you want it."
Sorry but that's not how it works, we wouldn't want to have the plugin or so, ban innocent players because they were lagging or just stuck in a block and repeatedly falling to their death which may look as though they're flying but isn't.
What we aim for is rid the hackers, refrain from punishing innocent players and at the same time, make sure the community stays happy with our choices cause no one wants to be banned for nothing. We do things with the servers best interest in mind.

Remember we have the forums where you can report rule breakers.

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
After skimming through the two pages, I would like to make clear that even though staffs are volunteers and even though we have a life outside of minecraft that many may have forgot, we are all trying to assist you and your needs with the best of our abilities.
Yes it may seem like we have overlooked some hackers by mistake or we didn't handle your report on the dot but hey, there are other reports and hackers we have to keep an eye on and not the ones you're pointing out.

As for why there is no staff members in all gamemodes except FFA and Assassins which I'm sure you're bound to see helpers there and not higher up mods.
I will explain about that before I get to the gamemodes.

Free for all and Assassins :

I am pretty sure most of you players have seen helpers in them, when we are in spectator mode our in game names would appear a little faded out :
002bed6c17a0e922ee0ba094f8a353cc.png
compared to normal
ccc21478a961c9ad3b683f92a4a4e694.png

Now before you say "Helpers can not ban, they are not efficient!" this only applies for helpers as moderators up would have the ability to completely vanish from the tab, you won't know if they are there or not. Yes they are the ninja-banning staff team unlike what helpers have but that doesn't mean you shouldn't approach us.
We as helpers are able to record and report it straight to a higher up which answers your question @mateu9999 .

Game modes :

Now as for the other game modes, we do not have ability to spectate those modes, not for now that is. It is possible that CCG may add in that ability where we would be able to help you guys more efficiently but for now, please bear with what we currently have. Our developers are working hard with tons of projects in their list, please don't blame them. They are trying hard as well, can't just snappysnapsnap your fingers and *poof* it's done!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't care if we're working on ways to better improve the games and community then what do you want us to say?
"Oh yeah you want that? Sure! we will add it in because you wanted it and not because it's best for the server and community but cause you want it."
Sorry but that's not how it works, we wouldn't want to have the plugin or so, ban innocent players because they were lagging or just stuck in a block and repeatedly falling to their death which may look as though they're flying but isn't.
What we aim for is rid the hackers, refrain from punishing innocent players and at the same time, make sure the community stays happy with our choices cause no one wants to be banned for nothing. We do things with the servers best interest in mind.

Remember we have the forums where you can report rule breakers.

We know you guys really do your best to help us, and it probably is hard to read a bunch of threads and posts saying that the server isnt that good. But this is a forum, and this thread was made so we can talk and think about a way to handle the actual situation as members and active players.

Even though the staff probably knows what is best for the server, maybe inside some of the replies a good idea can appear, one idea that wasnt yet considered for you guys. The world is pretty big, and a good idea can rest inside anyones head, so it is important to talk and argue and question the way people do things, so a better deal can be made.

It is important to keep in mid that we all here love Cubecraft, and that is why we are so concerned and crying for a solution. We "waste" our time coming here and start to search for a good way to handle the hacker problem because actually we dont want to play anywhere else. We like it here :3

It is not our intention to say that the staff is "lazy" or anything like this. We like you, you solve our problems <3

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
We know you guys really do your best to help us, and it probably is hard to read a bunch of threads and posts saying that the server isnt that good. But this is a forum, and this thread was made so we can talk and think about a way to handle the actual situation as members and active players.

Even though the staff probably knows what is best for the server, maybe inside some of the replies a good idea can appear, one idea that wasnt yet considered for you guys. The world is pretty big, and a good idea can rest inside anyones head, so it is important to talk and argue and question the way people do things, so a better deal can be made.

It is important to keep in mid that we all here love Cubecraft, and that is why we are so concerned and crying for a solution. We "waste" our time coming here and start to search for a good way to handle the hacker problem because actually we dont want to play anywhere else. We like it here :3

It is not our intention to say that the staff is "lazy" or anything like this. We like you, you solve our problems <3

I understand, we do look at the suggestions and consider them, no mistake about that and yes, debates are good when the points are valid.
It's important to keep in mind when making suggestions or any kind of thread, to respect others if you want to be respected.
If you decide to read the full thread again, you could see some rude remarks made. It's fine to criticize work done here and we could find a way to better them up but keep a good attitude while doing so or offer something to counter that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom