Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I had recorded a hacker and later in my video the hacker insults me haha they have no dignity
View attachment 174031
Have had a hacker call me a hacker, multiple times

Also had a hacker tell me "unban me i will never hack again" the day he got unbanned, i got him banned on the SAME DAY it was great on the SAME map as well. His friend also got a ban

Had a hacker tell me "Imma boot you offline" i told him "do it you dont have my ip" he still hasnt ddossed me :/

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Lol, this happens to me all the time. Half of them don't even speak English they just bunch a random load of words. Here's some good replies I got:

stop, but in kokoy it was time, you can say it was brother played

Not like that, because I was all near to win. A hacker come kill me, and its make me angry. For him reporting there aren't report in Cube Craft. I'm sorry pro.However, I am 12 years old😂.I am young, but I have a dream that I would be professional but hackers prevented me

• Haha
Reactions: RatedManMp46

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Honestly that player can be as toxic as he wants, but if he doesn't respect the rules, one day he'll end up getting banned. How it happened to him this time.

• Sad
Reactions: RatedManMp46

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I have 230+ reports and you should see the comment sections in all of them. They're just as bad if not worse than that. Some threatening to kill me, some begging to get unbanned. I'd be happy to show you this lmao

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I have 230+ reports and you should see the comment sections in all of them. They're just as bad if not worse than that. Some threatening to kill me, some begging to get unbanned. I'd be happy to show you this lmao
then do, but not the ones that show swearing because mods no like

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Under some of my older reports videos on youtube I used to receive some hate too.
Some guys can be pretty irritating and toxic, but you shouldn't really pay much attention.
Although you should worry more if they start to message you privately on social media or whatever, because then it might be a bit more serious.
Just watch out, because you never know what people are capable of and what are their intentions.

Reactions: FnigePython
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.