Status
Not open for further replies.

Benn

Feb 7, 2017
I have video proof, but it does not allow me to upload it. someone plz help me

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You need to upload the video to YouTube and than copy the link and put it in your report.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
As @Cynamooo said, you upload it to YouTube, I recommend putting it as unlisted but make sure you do not make the video private because then only you will be able to view it and the hacker will not get banned. Also make sure it is under 4 minutes of evidence. If it does not work after that then the last thing I know of is to wait a bit and then try again, the video might not have processed yet.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As @Cynamooo said, you upload it to YouTube, I recommend putting it as unlisted but make sure you do not make the video private because then only you will be able to view it and the hacker will not get banned. Also make sure it is under 4 minutes of evidence. If it does not work after that then the last thing I know of is to wait a bit and then try again, the video might not have processed yet.
5 minutes, not 4.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Upload a video (doesn't matter which format) on YouTube and copy the link of the uploaded video and paste it in a report.

Last edited:
A

Aventador

Install a editor and if you again have a long video, then cut a big part out of it (if you can't see hacks there at least)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Upload your video to YouTube and put the video link in your report. Make sure to put the video on public/unlisted our moderators aren't able to see it when it's on private.
You can create a report over at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ typ /registerreports in any lobby on Cubecraft if it's your first time reporting someone.

Feel free to start a conversation with me for any further questions.
locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom