Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Make A Region Gui Up In The Track When You Click It Shows List Of Region And Lobbys Gui It Will Make A Shortcut For Us When We Join A Game And Choose A Region
I think this shouldn't be added in order to not increase wait times. Players are automatically put into regions depending on their ping and the amount of people playing on each region in a certain moment. If the players had the chance to decide themselves where they wanted to play, games would take much more time to start.

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this shouldn't be added in order to not increase wait times. Players are automatically put into regions depending on their ping and the amount of people playing on each region in a certain moment. If the players had the chance to decide themselves where they wanted to play, games would take much more time to start.
well prob my ping is more gooder at na but it always put me in eu

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I also think this is not necessary because like CubeCraft has already system that connect you to best server for you.

As mentioned above this will just make matches longer to start and it will make waiting really annoying. I like idea that player will have ability to choose region where he wants to play but it has more cons than pros.

I think matchmaking system should stay as it's now.

Reactions: josepadgui
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom