Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on games which are currently in BETA, try to stay on topic!

Magnomon

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2022
150
295
94
19
Germany
Since a while there is the "coming soon" gamemode in the beta games lobby now. As I really do not have a clue what kind of game it is gonna be (and I think I am not the only one who is exited to know), I thought to create this thread for people to post:
1. Their guess for the next gamemode
2. Their wish for the next gamemode
I am exited to read your replies!
 

Mappoe

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2023
140
291
94
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
im guessing it's this: (secret project #3)
1734956222491.png
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom