Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yes it’s so great to see the playercount right now. I hope this is permanent and not temporarily though.

Reactions: Filleee

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It is great to see more and more players coming to cube.
I really hope it’s more because of the new updates coming and not so much because of the global virus.

Marionex

Mar 17, 2020
Poland
I think the number of players is rising mostly due to Coronavirus Pandemic, but Cubecraft Staff is also doing their best to keep those numbers big for sure. Despite that, I also hope the numbers won't decrease that much and will only increase in the near future.

D

Deleted member 481668

I really like to see that new players are joining the server, yesterday we had a playerbase of 10k really amazing! @pigglet, said to me "YES WE DID ITT!!" I thought what did we? He said 10k players!! I thought omg this is incredible, I also hope that some of them will join this forums and I hope to met a lot of new players! ^^

AlwaysWolf_

Feb 5, 2020
Good to see CubeCraft growing again! hopefully it keeps like this to make more friends and have alot more fun!
Yes I think it is bc of all school closings as soon as corona is over itll prop go down again … good post tho

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom