Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hello!

So I'm sort of addicted to Discord, that's why I thought of an event the staff team could run on the discord server.

The suggestion:
My suggestion would be to create, if possible, a graphics designing event on Discord that might last a few days or even weeks if it's needed.

What should it be?
Well that's the name says it all. I think that letting the graphics designer that are playing among us showing their talents they have in graphics designing.

How would it work?
At a specific frequency people would be able to register for the event and they will be given a specific theme (eggs, cars, etc.) and what they should do (3D graphic, thumbnail, etc.). People will be given a timespan that in which they have the time to work on their graphic. The voting time will also be part of the entire event! Every member of the community will be able to vote for his/her favorite graphics, graphics will however be cleaned before to make sure there are no trolls or copy pastes. After that the winners will be announced and they will get their respective prize.

Did I read prizes?
Yes you have read correctly, I think prizes will make people want to participate and thus gain in popularity.

How should it be the prizes distributed?
I have no specific answer for that but I this is what I've been thinking about, I might be completely wrong and this would be too much/not enough.
- First place: 20'000 coins
- Second place: 13'000 coins
- Third place: 7'500 coins

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but it would be cool to see.

Have a fantastic day
~~ Krypton ~~

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! While I like the idea of having events/tournaments in general, however I feel like a designing event for graphic designers specific hosted by CubeCraft wouldn't be a competition with many attendees. I prefer having the competitions and community events (which are already hosted here) like building competitions or a selfie competition, since I think way more players will attend them.

I have nothing against having tournaments in general, but I'd not support the suggestion of having a specific competition for graphic designers.

D

Deleted member 576174

Hi! While I like the idea of having events/tournaments in general, however I feel like a designing event for graphic designers specific hosted by CubeCraft wouldn't be a competition with many attendees. I prefer having the competitions and community events (which are already hosted here) like building competitions or a selfie competition, since I think way more players will attend them.

I have nothing against having tournaments in general, but I'd not support the suggestion of having a specific competition for graphic designers.
Totally understandable, I just thought this would give (small) YouTubers or (small) graphics designers more value.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom