Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your opinion.

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
It is very annoying when someone kill me when I craft something or get loot, but they kill me meanwhile and when I lose and go in red lobby, my toolbar and + DISAPPEAR. The only way to fix it is to restart the game. So do a grace period like 10 seconds

Reactions: Entrustious6679

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Yup, I totally agree with this. It is very annoying when you are looking through a chest and you are instantly thrown off the platform by another player. It would also be useful if you’ve found armor in a chest but no weapons (vice versa) so that you can search the other chests. And a grace period would make it seem even more like Survival Games. +1 from me :).

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I don't know whether that's just me but I enjoy punching people in the void at the beginning, it makes the game more fun but a grace period would be a reasonable adjustment

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
I've always been for a slight grace period in survival games so that you can't immediately get killed of spawn and at least have a higher chance of surviving for a longer times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom