Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFateZ1

Nov 16, 2020
Hello would someone help me out? I've been playing the same way on cubecraft bedrock edition and the last pvp battle I won, I got banned for cheating. I've been playing for so long and 2 days ago I just got banned for no apparent reason. I send an appeal but my appeal was denied.

Here what happen:

I went into a regular 1v1 duel mode that they added. This wasn't new to me because I play a lot of it and was my favorite gamemode. This guy was straight up lagging on my screen and all I did what anybody would do, was hitting them. I kept hitting them cuz why not u know? and then I got banned right in the middle of the fight. I laugh it off, but deep inside I was kind a mad. Cubecraft is my favorite server and they banned me just like that. I guess I was clicking so fast I'm not sure, but I can ensure you I have not cheated before in my life. I'm lvl 15 on cubecraft and I want to know if the mod could unbanned me? Plus does anybody know what I was banned for exactly? if so, tell me cuz i need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom