• sorry wouldnt happen anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
Hello so i joined the server on november 15 at 6:10 pm i think and i started flying around the lobby then i desactivated flying and i activated again really fast and then i got ban i dnt know if this an error but im not cheating lmao someone that knows sreeen sharing can revise if needed lol is permanently ban lol

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
Your appeal is pending review. If it gets denied, start the conversation on the same site.
hello why would i get denied when i didnt do anything i was just flying lol if i get denied no one kknows what im cappable of i will report this error or get my money back from the rank obsidian that i bought

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
This appeal is going to a moderator and not the AntiCheat Developer.
Moderators pretty much decide whether they believe you, if they don’t they’ll deny your appeal making the conversation option available.
If you open the conversation you’ll get in touch with the developer who has access to and knowledge of the logs and may confirm your story and give you an unban.
You can only refund if you bought your rank less than 2 weeks ago, if you’d like a refund send an email to sales@cubecraft.net .

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
This appeal is going to a moderator and not the AntiCheat Developer.
Moderators pretty much decide whether they believe you, if they don’t they’ll deny your appeal making the conversation option available.
That is not correct, only the anti-cheat developer deals with Sentinel ban appeals.

As I told you on your newest thread, you will need to be patient for your appeal to be reviewed. Nothing else that can be done.

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom