Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

This is my problem. It happened to me using IPad, mobile and PC. During some minutes I just can’t log into the website. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.
E9B2D57D-B14B-4251-BEB0-A0AEF28BA958.png

D

Deleted member 352903

I think it’s from your internet browser. It’s working fine for me, but I got the issue too. Try to open it on another web browser or restart your WiFi router.
I’ll try this if it happens again. Thanks.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think it’s from your internet browser. It’s working fine for me, but I got the issue too. Try to open it on another web browser or restart your WiFi router.
That doesn't really help tbh, I just had to wait.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
It's not a problem with you; either OVH (the hosting service) is having difficulties (possibly overloaded with traffic, potentially from an attack, or has technical problem) or the Cubecraft website may be having an update or similar. This problem can happen regularly, and sometimes affects some services but not others (like when the website is working but sending a player report results in that message.
So there is nothing you can do to fix it; just wait it out :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is my problem. It happened to me using IPad, mobile and PC. During some minutes I just can’t log into the website. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.View attachment 141535
I did, but I no longer have that problem. I just waited it out and reset my phone.

So on the ipad hold the home button the the power button until the device turns off, then hold it and once the apple sign comes up, then let go.
That is what worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Is it normal to have a bad wifi?
Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
Top Bottom