Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
Cubecraft‘s Anticheat system was UPGRADED! I did a little test and then a saw, when u hack u immediately get IP banned, and that’s pretty incredible! and now hackers don’t stand a chance, and vpn isn’t allowed here (or cubecraft cant know if you are protecting ur IP or not)
Good job cubecraft team!
The anti-cheater currently isn’t a bot anticheater yet, so keep on report and recording!
Sentinel is the anticheat and is a system so it's a bot I asked staff about it...

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
The anticheat of cubecraft is a bot for sure, and the developers are working on upgrading it. I don't know if you get an ip ban or not, but I am sure that an ip ban is not so effective as a hacker can use a vpn and reconnect to the server. I know vpn's are not allowed and some of them are blocked, but it is not that hard to find a vpn that isn't blocked or just setup your own vpn.

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
The anticheat of cubecraft is a bot for sure, and the developers are working on upgrading it. I don't know if you get an ip ban or not, but I am sure that an ip ban is not so effective as a hacker can use a vpn and reconnect to the server. I know vpn's are not allowed and some of them are blocked, but it is not that hard to find a vpn that isn't blocked or just setup your own vpn.
In cubecraft, whether you got any punishment or not currently using vpn can get you kicked. So don’t waste your money on cubecraft for cheating, alright?

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
In cubecraft, whether you got any punishment or not currently using vpn can get you kicked. So don’t waste your money on cubecraft for cheating, alright?
I didn't say you should waste your money on cheating. I just say that it's easy to bypass an ip ban. But no, you definitely shouldn't use hacks on any server.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Do not hack. Though it's great the server was updated, you should not just go around 'testing' it by hacking. You will likely notice a decrease in hackers if any significant upgrades are made.
And how often do you even 'test' this anyway? Do you just pop on with your hacks and win a game of skywars and be like 'nope they didn't change the anticheat this time'?

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
Do not hack. Though it's great the server was updated, you should not just go around 'testing' it by hacking. You will likely notice a decrease in hackers if any significant upgrades are made.
And how often do you even 'test' this anyway? Do you just pop on with your hacks and win a game of skywars and be like 'nope they didn't change the anticheat this time'?
uncommonly
once a month

• Haha
Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom