Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
hello all :heart:
i have 5 ideas for new mod games in your menu Cubecraft server games in minecraft win10

1- why dont add farm mod game with your menu server games ... look like Farm simulator foods or trees or seeds or add quest

2- why dont add prison or op prison mod game with new idea in cubecraft server with special tools rank ... etc

3- why dont add real life mod game with server games

4- why dont add one block mod game with your menu server games with action , trade , buy and sell

5- add action or trade with player ti sell somethink or special tools im skyblock i swaer its good ideas

if you want any think i can help you to give a lot of update

pekd

the first idea was pretty good but the others not so much.
2. prison is suuuper boring, you litteraly just mine a chunk of stone with a wooden pickaxe, where is the fun in that? if you like mining, do it on other servers or in single player. also, cubecraft has stated several times that they wont steal games from other servers.
3. i dont really understand the third suggestion, are you suggesting a roleplay game in a city?
4. a one block game is way too similar to skyblock, exept that the skyblock island is slightly bigger. if you really want to play one-block, id suggest buying a marketplace world, there are plenty.
5. i cant say anything about the last suggestion because i dont play skyblock

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
5- add action or trade with player ti sell somethink or special tools im skyblock i swaer its good ideas
I love this idea, being able to trade with other players in skyblock.
It definitely could come with lots of issues however, scamming and people skipping natural progression, so maybe it would have to have some sort of twist to prevent that.

Reactions: Hoshi

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
the first idea was pretty good but the others not so much.
2. prison is suuuper boring, you litteraly just mine a chunk of stone with a wooden pickaxe, where is the fun in that? if you like mining, do it on other servers or in single player. also, cubecraft has stated several times that they wont steal games from other servers.
3. i dont really understand the third suggestion, are you suggesting a roleplay game in a city?
4. a one block game is way too similar to skyblock, exept that the skyblock island is slightly bigger. if you really want to play one-block, id suggest buying a marketplace world, there are plenty.
5. i cant say anything about the last suggestion because i dont play skyblock
No. 2 is not just an ordinary game if it adds features, a market and an auction, in addition to special, distinctive and new developments with new design and ranks, in addition to new axes and how to develop them by adding gems that have abilities for the ax that raise the ability of the ax ... etc.

No. 3 is a game with a real-life system, as you live it, but within the game, markets are also opened up and items are offered to the rest of the players. Add some magical tools and special abilities, but they are not easily crafted, you need resources etc., choose the start of your character from mage, warrior, healer, defender ... etc., and make slots for weapons and armor. To put gems inside and add daily, weekly, and monthly. Add the possibility of taming animals to attack with you on the monsters

No. 4 you can cancel it, but the one-block game is more difficult than skyblock

I thank you for your kind words, and it was great to see you, and I said at the end of my words that I can continue to present ideas for development, that is, from my suggestions, and add other things that make the players excited. It is true that it is just suggestions, but I have many developments and ideas for them.

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
I love this idea, being able to trade with other players in skyblock.
It definitely could come with lots of issues however, scamming and people skipping natural progression, so maybe it would have to have some sort of twist to prevent that.
Everyone is responsible for their own money and stuff before trading with another player, but players trading can be canceled by adding a fixed price auction or pre-auction.

Thanks for your great comment ^^

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Everyone is responsible for their own money and stuff before trading with another player, but players trading can be canceled by adding a fixed price auction or pre-auction.

Thanks for your great comment ^^
A lot of skyblock players are very young, and therefore more susceptible to scams so that's why I suggested it

pekd

No. 2 is not just an ordinary game if it adds features, a market and an auction, in addition to special, distinctive and new developments with new design and ranks, in addition to new axes and how to develop them by adding gems that have abilities for the ax that raise the ability of the ax ... etc.
my point still stands, even with ranks and upgradable tools its too similar to any other version of prison.
No. 3 is a game with a real-life system, as you live it, but within the game, markets are also opened up and items are offered to the rest of the players. Add some magical tools and special abilities, but they are not easily crafted, you need resources etc., choose the start of your character from mage, warrior, healer, defender ... etc., and make slots for weapons and armor. To put gems inside and add daily, weekly, and monthly. Add the possibility of taming animals to attack with you on the monsters
that sounds fun, but it would take a lot of time to develop. also, there used to be a game similar to your suggestion called magic and mayhem, but it was removed a long time ago. i dont know why but im shure it was for a good reason

btw im sorry if my first reply was a bit harsh, i didnt mean it that way

• Heart
Reactions: TheSilent

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
my point still stands, even with ranks and upgradable tools its too similar to any other version of prison.

that sounds fun, but it would take a lot of time to develop. also, there used to be a game similar to your suggestion called magic and mayhem, but it was removed a long time ago. i dont know why but im shure it was for a good reason

btw im sorry if my first reply was a bit harsh, i didnt mean it that way
On the contrary, your comment was beautiful and useful and benefited a lot from your words. I am very happy with your response and ideas, but I hope that adding an open world in Minecraft, of magic and gems that contain the ability to be added to weapons, trade, make weapons and armor by collecting materials, a distinctive weapon store and shipping offers, would be very cool

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
A lot of skyblock players are very young, and therefore more susceptible to scams so that's why I suggested it
Your words are correct, but it is impossible for someone to play and not know how to read or know how much money I have in the game, and through that he will learn little by little, but it is possible to cancel trading between players and add auction

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom