Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
I knew this was coming... *mumbles*

"...Yes the time of my departure has come." *loud proclamation!!*

• The Cold Reality:
I really don't want to make this harder for myself than it already is. For I plan to no longer play MC. Yes, no more MC. Damn right! My reason for not playing is a sad, harsh, and quite frankly a cold reality. I am moving on. I simply lost heart. This game was never intended to give me more joy than what it already did. I want to make it clear that I am not leaving because of any individual on this server. Only by my own demise did I come to this ending.

• Me:
Since I haven't been that active maybe some of the members do not know of me. Well, I joined in the "older days" when this server only had like 500 members. I was a stone for the longest time. Then I donated. Later I mixed myself into a fab of creating imaginary lands to build on the creative server. (Mature Land and Happy Land) They generated a few members, and more enemies. Overall, I enjoyed my time and appreciated the chats I had with you guys.

• To my Friends:
Guys, I really thought of you as friends. I am homeschooled. Which means I have some of the highest test scores in Alaska LOL (truthfully. I start college next year). Although, with that I have few friends. You guys gave me the feeling of having someone right next to me. (Not in a weird way) With this server there was hope for someone like me to get on skype and just hang out with some awesome people. I have no regrets for the time when I was caught online playing with everyone at 1:00 AM. For it got me through the tough days. Believe me... This was my therapy. Teen suicide rates in Alaska are astronomical. In the months I played on this server one of my friends purposefully over dosed on drugs to kill herself. While another successfully shot himself in my neighborhood. Guys, I went through a lot of pain. Without knowing you helped me get through that. Okay, that's my big secret. I hated life. And because of this server none of you knew! Which meant you could help me. I thank all of you guys for being my friends on MC. If you want my contact info just PM me on the forums. I will check it to give you it.

• People:
Everyone, I cannot recall all of you. I met so many folks that I just can't say something about everyone. Although, if your name does not show up just remember to ask yourself why. Lol jk

@halothe23 Dude, you and Rubik started this. And I was your invisible cheer leader in the back. Everything you guys did made this place grow and improve. Thank you for doing this. I encourage you to keep it up!

@Efcluke94 You really inspired me to build. I am serious! Your little spasms of advice gave me hope of becoming a better builder. Thank you!

@LaserDolphin77 Not that I am trying to follow in your footpaths I just need to leave. You did a great job working for this server. So many things laser! I wanted to be just like you.

@musemat Dude, you were here when I was. Congratulations for the commitment! I hope you continue to stay. The server needs you. Your desire to stay encourages other staff to stay. Please, continue encouraging them!

@Claudia Miss Claudia! You were like the first person to follow me on the forums. Your friendship and care to show interest in me was very appreciated! I honestly had a crush on you when I joined CCG. Please, continue giving that care to even the least significant members.

@Aimee2323 For whatever reason we became friends. Awen, despite our differences of activity you still made time to chat with me. I enjoyed it and I certainly am sorry for researching your location. It will stay hidden. No boxes singing "let it go" will arrive on your doorstep. XD

As I said in the beginning. I couldn't write something to everyone. Although, I still appreciated you and I encourage you to meet new members! That is the best way to pull in new donators. It is called (outward sales) I feel like I should get a commission for convincing some friends of mine to donate.

• Last Words
Since I am leaving I'm gonna say what I feel like. Why the heck hasn't @eshuren1 made mod?! That guy is awesome!

(I am sorry @eshuren1 . Your gonna need to hire a Public relations expert to get out of the mess I am digging for you.)

• So long..
Well, I think you read my last post. Did you cry? If so I am sorry for dramatizing my message. I know I did not do justice in thanking all of you. I am sorry.

Now I leave...

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It's nice to know I inspired you to become better. Anyway goodbye and good luck in the future :)

Reactions: john

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Even though we never became good of friends, I truly had a great time with you on this server. I'm really sorry you're leaving, but knowing the truth makes it better. Bye. :c

Reactions: john and gedas001

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I knew this was coming... *mumbles*

"...Yes the time of my departure has come." *loud proclamation!!*

• The Cold Reality:
I really don't want to make this harder for myself than it already is. For I plan to no longer play MC. Yes, no more MC. Damn right! My reason for not playing is a sad, harsh, and quite frankly a cold reality. I am moving on. I simply lost heart. This game was never intended to give me more joy than what it already did. I want to make it clear that I am not leaving because of any individual on this server. Only by my own demise did I come to this ending.

• Me:
Since I haven't been that active maybe some of the members do not know of me. Well, I joined in the "older days" when this server only had like 500 members. I was a stone for the longest time. Then I donated. Later I mixed myself into a fab of creating imaginary lands to build on the creative server. (Mature Land and Happy Land) They generated a few members, and more enemies. Overall, I enjoyed my time and appreciated the chats I had with you guys.

• To my Friends:
Guys, I really thought of you as friends. I am homeschooled. Which means I have some of the highest test scores in Alaska LOL (truthfully. I start college next year). Although, with that I have few friends. You guys gave me the feeling of having someone right next to me. (Not in a weird way) With this server there was hope for someone like me to get on skype and just hang out with some awesome people. I have no regrets for the time when I was caught online playing with everyone at 1:00 AM. For it got me through the tough days. Believe me... This was my therapy. Teen suicide rates in Alaska are astronomical. In the months I played on this server one of my friends purposefully over dosed on drugs to kill herself. While another successfully shot himself in my neighborhood. Guys, I went through a lot of pain. Without knowing you helped me get through that. Okay, that's my big secret. I hated life. And because of this server none of you knew! Which meant you could help me. I thank all of you guys for being my friends on MC. If you want my contact info just PM me on the forums. I will check it to give you it.

• People:
Everyone, I cannot recall all of you. I met so many folks that I just can't say something about everyone. Although, if your name does not show up just remember to ask yourself why. Lol jk

@halothe23 Dude, you and Rubik started this. And I was your invisible cheer leader in the back. Everything you guys did made this place grow and improve. Thank you for doing this. I encourage you to keep it up!

@Efcluke94 You really inspired me to build. I am serious! Your little spasms of advice gave me hope of becoming a better builder. Thank you!

@LaserDolphin77 Not that I am trying to follow in your footpaths I just need to leave. You did a great job working for this server. So many things laser! I wanted to be just like you.

@musemat Dude, you were here when I was. Congratulations for the commitment! I hope you continue to stay. The server needs you. Your desire to stay encourages other staff to stay. Please, continue encouraging them!

@Claudia Miss Claudia! You were like the first person to follow me on the forums. Your friendship and care to show interest in me was very appreciated! I honestly had a crush on you when I joined CCG. Please, continue giving that care to even the least significant members.

@Aimee2323 For whatever reason we became friends. Awen, despite our differences of activity you still made time to chat with me. I enjoyed it and I certainly am sorry for researching your location. It will stay hidden. No boxes singing "let it go" will arrive on your doorstep. XD

As I said in the beginning. I couldn't write something to everyone. Although, I still appreciated you and I encourage you to meet new members! That is the best way to pull in new donators. It is called (outward sales) I feel like I should get a commission for convincing some friends of mine to donate.

• Last Words
Since I am leaving I'm gonna say what I feel like. Why the heck hasn't @eshuren1 made mod?! That guy is awesome!

(I am sorry @eshuren1 . Your gonna need to hire a Public relations expert to get out of the mess I am digging for you.)

• So long..
Well, I think you read my last post. Did you cry? If so I am sorry for dramatizing my message. I know I did not do justice in thanking all of you. I am sorry.

Now I leave...
Wow this almost made me cry :'( thanks so much man. we will all miss you

Reactions: john

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Good bye, John. Truthfully, you've been one of the greatest people I've met here, it's sad to see you go, but we all have to sometime, and I'll support your decision, and learn to accept it. Thank you for everything you've done for me, and, hopefully we can see each other again sometime in the future, but if not, have a good life, and don't give in. You are already like me, I hate life too, but have I died? No, I've stayed strong, just as you have, with the help of many others, and I thank all of you who have helped me through this. But anyway, good bye, John. You will always be missed.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Although we never really talked as much as I'd had liked to, I still got to know you during your time on the server. I'm glad this server brought you back on the bad days & through the crappy days of life. I only hope you continue to be happier & happier in life, remember your happiness comes before anything else. Now here comes the cheesey part, if you ever need something or someone to talk to & listen, I'm right up your alley. Just shoot me a message on forums or skype & I'll be there :) You were a dedicated, intelligent, and just an all around nice guy to the CCG community. I hope your polar bears live long & your maple syrup is rich. I wish you well in your future, now go out there, do something with the world you intelligent boy. You will be missed, but now it's time for you to find a cure for cancer. ;)

john

Nov 24, 2013
I will visit the server. I expect this place to best hypexel. And of corse I can't just go. I want to see you guys in-game. So I'll see y'all soon.

FYI
My brother: Erik
Now intends to use my account. I guess my ghost still lives on. :P

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I will visit the server. I expect this place to best hypexel. And of corse I can't just go. I want to see you guys in-game. So I'll see y'all soon.

FYI
My brother: Erik
Now intends to use my account. I guess my ghost still lives on. :p
Am I allowed to mess with your brother?.. Teleporting him into lava was fun..

Also, good luck in that thing called "real life"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom