Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
I've been playing skywars on Bedrock for nearly a year, and I've noticed a very strange glitch. When you eat 1 gapple, every now and then another gapple will randomly disappear, and you never get it back. I've also noticed it really only happens in Skywars. I'm wondering if anyone knows why this occurs, and how to prevent it if possible.

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
I've been playing skywars on Bedrock for nearly a year, and I've noticed a very strange glitch. When you eat 1 gapple, every now and then another gapple will randomly disappear, and you never get it back. I've also noticed it really only happens in Skywars. I'm wondering if anyone knows why this occurs, and how to prevent it if possible.
It's happened to me and my friend before we should all try and get video proof for bug report

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Cubecraft can't fix it I think because it is a 1.12.2 bug witch there servers run on and I suggest you just wait for the 1.19 update because I am sure then it will be fixed.

Reactions: EpicShotz1432

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp the bug has existed for years. Has it not. They would have fixed it by now.
I get your point but I know how to code enough to know it’s fixable, now I don’t know if it’s a Minecraft bug and not a cubecraft bug which would make the situation slightly different but I do know it can be fixed, I’ve gotten this on sky quite a few times and if I saw they code I bet I could fix it, sadly I can’t even work for cube yet, they’re probably not gonna higher a freshman who has no true coding experience.(work related)

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
It's happening in eggwars too

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom