Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
If you're talking about ranks, diamond has more features in Skywars, Blockwars and Survival Games as well as the normal extra friend slots etc. Gold has everything else diamond has except for those I listed above and the misc features.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If you're an EggWars only player go for Gold if you still want to vote in other games go for Diamond.

D

Deleted member 169486

If you really only play Eggwars, go for gold. If you want voting for all games go for diamond. You can read more about the features on the store page.

P0WTR4P

Jan 24, 2016
I'm an eggwars player, but sometimes i play skywars (everytime i play skywars they vote op, i don't like it so thats why im getting diamond rank) Thanks to everyone for helping me guys! :):cube_light:

Reactions: Kumungu

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can always start with gold and upgrade to diamond if you want more ;). I started with gold too and got diamond for free. I admit it's annoying when people vote for OP in sw while you're gold and can't do anything, but you can leave the game so it's not really a big deal. Diamond is quite cool because you can vote OP and etc, but either way, I liked both.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
If your talking about Ranks, I think Gold and diamonds are the same at lobbies,
but Diamonds have more Features when playing Skywars, Eggwars and more Games
But i prefer Gold because if your an eggwars master gold can vote items and health rather
than buying diamond. but its your choice :D!

D

Deleted member 204478

If you want to vote more, get more vanity etc, I would reccomend going for the diamond rank, if you want a cheaper one go for gold!

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
It all depends on what you play. Do you play egg wars? then get gold, Play Sg or Bw? get diamond rank. if you just want it for special gadgets get gold it's cheaper and there's very little extra to do with special gadgets that diamond rank has that gold doesn't

Reactions: P0WTR4P
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom