Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Z_Dan_Z

Apr 9, 2020
There are 5k, 10k, 25k and 75k glowpowder quests in nether. One tree gives about 100-125 of glowpowder and takes (as for me, idk if im just slow) ~2 minutes to chop. So if we calculate, we get 100, 200, 500 and 1500 minutes of pure destroying of glowstone blocks, so it takes 38 HOURS of active playing to complete these quests. In that case i think that these quests should be nerfed somehow or at least rewards for them must be greater.

I mean, are you serious, 2 diamonds, 4 nether wart and 1kk coins for 500 minutes of breaking same type of blocks:
1606207593962.png

There are a lot of ways to fix the quests: to make glowstone leaves decay (may be hard to prog it, i know), to make them drop normal amount of glowpowder (2-4, not 1-2), to make another trees (soulsand or something idk) and change 25k of glowpowder to 5k of soulsand (but this is the hardest way i guess) or you can just reduce number of glowstone needed in current quests (to 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k maybe).

At least, if it cant be fixed, the reward can be changed. There is "soldier armor" (prot4 iron gear) which is given in pigman colony, so why not to make some ecnhanted diamond gear on completing these quests? There are very few of unique items (such as shard of the sky and soldier armor) and I think most players who get to 3rd and 4th nether island, had already unlocked swamp, so 2 diamonds is nothing for them and should be replaced with some unique item: it can be a bow, a gear, a sword, a tool (diamond pick with fortune could fit very well)

I don't ask to make some special things like ones from lucky islands, i just want rewards to be matching with the quests

Last edited:

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I completely agree with giving better rewards. With the amount of time dedicated, 2-4 diamonds just isn't enough. Though I do think the challenges should still take as long as they do.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Yes! Especially the decaying glowstone. Not sure how they would program it though. on Java it’s easy, but bedrock is closed source so idk

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
I agree. On bedrock it is 50k glow stone, but it is still a lot of time to chop down trees. I even have a fortune 10 pick and it is still a painstakingly long process. Great idea!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I completely agree it's by far my least favorite quest. Making leaves decay would be the best solution but if that's not possible I would like more to drop or a different tree type, because glowstone is sooo annoying to mine as there is no tool to break it quickly.

Reactions: Ptitjoueur123

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
I did finish those quests and i got 1st rewards if they add new items as reward it will be not fair because i cant even get them

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I did finish those quests and i got 1st rewards if they add new items as reward it will be not fair because i cant even get them
i think they could still fix this by making it so you can claim the reward if the game detects you've finished this quest already. little bit of extra work, but it would make the game fair

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i agree, the quests are just too much! the timer for everything is already a pain on its own, even with the boosters, but its just insane to think 75k would be reasonable without any powers or anything!

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
And then you have me who just grinded for a good week and did all the quests (except the last glowstone). And then came back during vacation to just nonstop grind for one full day... like legit 15 ish hours ;=;

Btw if you want you can use witches. This is slow so you might still want to chop trees. Not many people know this but you don’t need to mine the whole tree to make space for a new sapling. You can just mine from the floor looking up and still get 1-2 saplings cutting your time by a lot (no need to build up or parkour)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom