Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CowboyPhilTX

Sep 1, 2021
Besides a source of light, is there any use for glowstone dust, we have to gather so much of it I would love to see it as a boost option, to use as enchant material. I feel like I am missing something. Is there another use for Glowstone or Glowstone Dust?

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Besides a source of light, is there any use for glowstone dust, we have to gather so much of it I would love to see it as a boost option, to use as enchant material. I feel like I am missing something. Is there another use for Glowstone or Glowstone Dust?
Except for making potions, i don't think there is another. But it would be fun if there would be a special use for them, like for an objective or something.

CowboyPhilTX

Sep 1, 2021
Except for making potions, i don't think there is another. But it would be fun if there would be a special use for them, like for an objective or something.
I mean I know they are part of quests, but I mean after I get 5000 dust what am I gonna do with them besides sell them. I would love to have a permanent use for them and a reason to grow more trees, because unless there is a reason beyond the quest NO ONE is ever gonna grow those hard to cut down trees.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's just for lighting. At least you won't have to worry about running out lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom