Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregxsup

Jun 27, 2020
So I am on the quest called a slippery situation and it requires to to catch 10 fish. This seems like no big deal. But the fishing rod for me is glitched.what happens is that the fishing rod will cast like normal and then the Bob will keep jumping up and down and eventually the Bob will glitch into a block and get stuck. But I am on bedrock edition on my Xbox 1 and I am stuck I also already crafted another one and they are all glitched. I tried to do it In another water area and it dose the same thing any help and suggestions would be appreciated

Phantom X11

Jun 28, 2020
You have to wait till it stops jumping then wait a bit after that it will stay still, you will see the bubbles from the fish coming to get it. But if it takes to long after it stops jumping do it again you just need a little patience. lol

By the way this is on Xbox one.

Reactions: supermanprime898

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I'm sorry, what were you trying to say in the video? I couldn't really understand it.for me the bubbles would appear and disappear constantly but I would never get a fish.
Please don’t necropost, this is replying to threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.
-Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom