Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
This is no con
I bought a server for a month got server destroyed i work weeks on.
Im hoping bu giving away this server it will make my luck go up.
You have to be a loyal player to cubecraft you have to be a donator to cubecraft you have to respect cubecraft
reason why you have to do the following i like cubecraft im not advertising server im giving a legit 4GB server with 96 slots with essentials and stuff comment you names if you donator and respect cubecraft if you win you get it ill use that random website thing that selects a name.

Good luck

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
but i am pretty sure this is not aloud.... Ask @halothe23

Its his thing, I don't matter in this. Only thing we don't really allow the selling/giving away on our forums is hacked minecraft accounts and other illegal matters. This does not seem illegal, unless he stole the credentials to access that server, of course.

Wasn't it you who got banned for hacks while reporting?

I believe you are correct.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
Its his thing, I don't matter in this. Only thing we don't really allow the selling/giving away on our forums is hacked minecraft accounts and other illegal matters. This does not seem illegal, unless he stole the credentials to access that server, of course.

I believe you are correct.
For some reason, i don't just dont trust it....

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
if you want the server put your name it simple just stop hating it no con i will give all console

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom