Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Right, so now since voting OP is completely useless since u can buy 2000 gaps with one gold, and now the pickaxe which made OP worth voting for has gone, once again eggwars is umm yeah.

I could be completely wrong in saying this, but legit no one asked for the pickaxe to be nerfed. I mean a bit like how no one asked for emerald gens, but oh well I guess ay.

Anyways my point, so far today I have played 3 games of eggwars solos. In every game, I had to get every. single. egg. Reason: because everyone thinks its farming simulator and not an attacking game.

If someone has the ability to get to middle so they can get 10 sets of diamond armour and 3 stacks of enchanted apples then I'm sure they are capable of attacking another base.

To be clear I won every single one of those games, but thats only because at the end when the people just kept running away. I had to camp gens just so I couldn't lose. Ive realised theres not much of a skill gap.

So what do I propose? Interesting question thanks for asking.
On galaxite, if you destroy someone's planet or whatever it is, you get gold nuggets.

What do these gold nuggets do you ask? Amazing question once again.
They make it so you can get speed, damage resistance and I could be wrong but knockback resistance. (I mean not that the knockback part matters on Cubecraft ayy)

Dont need to explain that last part you all know why.

So Orbitzz, what could they give you?
Well in eggwars theres 12 players.
I take out 9 of the players, the last 3 neighbours are just ignoring each other being mutual.
Due to that, they each have 19 stacks of gapples and full iron armour.

So maybe by taking out the other 9 eggs, and getting the finals, I should be awarded with something which gives me the ability to fight the last 3 people fairly, rather than having to go camp mid and let them get my egg. (Hopefully if you do add this the items. The items you can buy are a bit better than what you can buy from camping an emerald gen for 20 minutes).

Probably wouldnt be an issue if you didnt nerf the pickaxe, but for some reason it was nerfed and now I cant mine to an egg as quick on an island which is a massive box of obsidian.

Maybe some ideas is when u destroy an egg u get items. These can buy u gapples, better armour, speed, the ability to hit people off the edge. Maybe even the ability to buy an op pickaxe again. I mean the possibility's are endless.

But yeah do what you want its just annoying having to 1v10 every. single. game.

Makes it worse when you're getting targeted but oh well lmao.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
This is complete [removed by moderator], the pickaxe was a perfect kit for many reasons and everyone loved it. I think they'll add it back seeing the amount of hate this change already gets
Cant imagine they will tbh, as well as a lot of people wanting it back, a lot of people dont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 24, 2020
I actually really like the OP pickaxe lol. Although I've seen some people just camp on bridges with them, it's easy enough to build around them. Imo it's really fun since it adds some different strategies to the game, and it makes it easier to deal with people who get 5 layers of obsidian around their egg. I'll be sad to see it go :')

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I actually really like the OP pickaxe lol. Although I've seen some people just camp on bridges with them, it's easy enough to build around them. Imo it's really fun since it adds some different strategies to the game, and it makes it easier to deal with people who get 5 layers of obsidian around their egg. I'll be sad to see it go :')
Its already gone. Hence the reason for this post.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Right, so now since voting OP is completely useless since u can buy 2000 gaps with one gold, and now the pickaxe which made OP worth voting for has gone, once again eggwars is umm yeah.

I could be completely wrong in saying this, but legit no one asked for the pickaxe to be nerfed. I mean a bit like how no one asked for emerald gens, but oh well I guess ay.

Anyways my point, so far today I have played 3 games of eggwars solos. In every game, I had to get every. single. egg. Reason: because everyone thinks its farming simulator and not an attacking game.

If someone has the ability to get to middle so they can get 10 sets of diamond armour and 3 stacks of enchanted apples then I'm sure they are capable of attacking another base.

To be clear I won every single one of those games, but thats only because at the end when the people just kept running away. I had to camp gens just so I couldn't lose. Ive realised theres not much of a skill gap.

So what do I propose? Interesting question thanks for asking.
On galaxite, if you destroy someone's planet or whatever it is, you get gold nuggets.

What do these gold nuggets do you ask? Amazing question once again.
They make it so you can get speed, damage resistance and I could be wrong but knockback resistance. (I mean not that the knockback part matters on Cubecraft ayy)

Dont need to explain that last part you all know why.

So Orbitzz, what could they give you?
Well in eggwars theres 12 players.
I take out 9 of the players, the last 3 neighbours are just ignoring each other being mutual.

So maybe by taking out the other 9 eggs, and getting the finals, I should be awarded with something which gives me the ability to fight the last 3 people fairly, rather than having to go camp mid and let them get my egg. (Hopefully if you do add this the items. The items you can buy are a bit better than what you can buy from camping an emerald gen for 20 minutes).

Probably wouldnt be an issue if you didnt nerf the pickaxe, but for some reason it was nerfed and now I cant mine to an egg as quick on an island which is a massive box of obsidian.

Maybe some ideas is when u destroy an egg u get items. These can buy u gapples, better armour, speed, the ability to hit people off the edge. Maybe even the ability to buy an op pickaxe again. I mean the possibility's are endless.

But yeah do what you want its just annoying having to 1v10 every. single. game.

I totally agree with you.
The whole eggwars mega mode is less fun because of the removal.
I have played a lot of games already since the begin of mega, but now it isnt fun to play anymore.
The problem isnt the pickaxe, but there are too many "noobs" who cant even understand the point of the game. They are standing on broken gens and building a wall around the island.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
For real, it's called overpowered for a reason. People use it very much which totally isn't a bad thing. It's fun and it's also way easier to deal with campers this way because those players often have full iron and dealing with them in full leather is pretty hard, spleefing them is a good strategy and this update removes that strategy aswell and we (the players that don't camp) are getting disadvanaged and the campers get advantage out of this. Bs

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Okay so I don't think that breaking eggs should award one with better gear than can be bought with diamonds and emeralds. Think about it, you rush after the start of the game, you break let's say 3 eggs and 3 minutes into the game you have better gear than you could get for camping on a diamonds generator for half an hour :/.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Okay so I don't think that breaking eggs should award one with better gear than can be bought with diamonds and emeralds. Think about it, you rush after the start of the game, you break let's say 3 eggs and 3 minutes into the game you have better gear than you could get for camping on a diamonds generator for half an hour :/.
If you play Bedrock edition you will know this is not the case.
Also I never mentioned OP gear but if you get enough eggs and save up the tokens then you dont need to camp middle.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
yep I think I agree with this - obsidian should be more expensive
Yeh making Oby more expensive could go some way to making up for it.

I did a few mega games this evening and by the time you get to egg 3 they've plastered it in Oby and are all on their way to getting full iron but as you've been fighting the other teams you're still sporting leather armour and a stone sword. I feel it's rewarding campers a little too much in OP mode and needs balancing.

Similar in Solos where by the time you've got around a map the farmers are full iron and Oby... not quite so much of an issue as in Mega for example as at least on solos you can pick up a bit of gear on the way around but still seems it give a little too much advantage to those that want to camp / farm only and never attack anyone.

Also.. has it been nerfed again?, I'm sure when the change was first made it was 8 seconds to get through oby but now that seemed much more.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Yeh making Oby more expensive could go some way to making up for it.

I did a few mega games this evening and by the time you get to egg 3 they've plastered it in Oby and are all on their way to getting full iron but as you've been fighting the other teams you're still sporting leather armour and a stone sword. I feel it's rewarding campers a little too much in OP mode and needs balancing.

Similar in Solos where by the time you've got around a map the farmers are full iron and Oby... not quite so much of an issue as in Mega for example as at least on solos you can pick up a bit of gear on the way around but still seems it give a little too much advantage to those that want to camp / farm only and never attack anyone.

Also.. has it been nerfed again?, I'm sure when the change was first made it was 8 seconds to get through oby but now that seemed much more.
The first evening of the nerf I played a couple games mega as well, and mining obsidian took longer but not very long. When I played a game yesterday evening, mining obsidian took really long, so I think it has been nerfed again. I dont really care how long it takes to mine obsidian, but just want the insta-mine back so I can spleeve people in full iron on the bridge.

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
The game should be balanced so that a 'noob' has the chance to play the game for a few minutes. Some are just bad at pvp and they have fun trying to last long. Let them build 50 blocks around their eggs without a god pickaxe breaking it down in 1 second. Let them have their fun. You need 'noobs' on the server for the server to be sustainable. The 'pros' have already bought the ranks and paid in as much as they were going to. You need the noobs to have fun so they stick around and be willing to buy stuff.

Reactions: InkAsriel

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well I said that about Input Matchmaking, adding it would do nothing, and all it did was make lobbies easier for the sweaty mobile players like I said it would LOL.
A while ago I was playing solos on xbox, never had this problem tbh because my games are 5minutes. So if you were fast like you said why is it just you?
So maybe by taking out the other 9 eggs, and getting the finals, I should be awarded with something which gives me the ability to fight the last 3 people fairly
The 3 trips to center should give you enough gold/diamonds when pushing the last bases without camping
Hopefully if you do add this the items. The items you can buy are a bit better than what you can buy from camping an emerald gen for 20 minutes
They should stay true to java and make the emerald gens on certain maps, likr how UTS has Full “Pirate” themed gear with the sharp V sword being the “Cutlass”
5gold. The pickaxe was worth 25 diamonds based on speed and not damage, idk how people honestly think it’s fair when you can set a 1ms macro up and still break blocks
Then don’t chat? You don’t really have a certain gamemode you play on cube on your channel... and you get like 1k views a cc video. Unlike me, who plays eggwars duos every stream where I know none of my viewers are going to be on skywars, or solos. Sure some still are but I do get noticed/targeted a lot more in duos than solos. But saying “hey guys” in chat won’t help you not get targeted especial if it says “YouTube” in red and white text. Who even does /who?
but just want the insta-mine back so I can spleeve people in full iron on the bridge.
No I find this stupid because it’s the equivalent to an end game item like Orbitz said he doesn’t want to see people with full iron(late game item)
It’s a wooden pickaxe that can break blocks just as fast as the 12diamond? Or was it the 25 diamond pickaxe and if not faster....

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Well I said that about Input Matchmaking, adding it would do nothing, and all it did was make lobbies easier for the sweaty mobile players like I said it would LOL.

A while ago I was playing solos on xbox, never had this problem tbh because my games are 5minutes. So if you were fast like you said why is it just you?

The 3 trips to center should give you enough gold/diamonds when pushing the last bases without camping

They should stay true to java and make the emerald gens on certain maps, likr how UTS has Full “Pirate” themed gear with the sharp V sword being the “Cutlass”

5gold. The pickaxe was worth 25 diamonds based on speed and not damage, idk how people honestly think it’s fair when you can set a 1ms macro up and still break blocks

Then don’t chat? You don’t really have a certain gamemode you play on cube on your channel... and you get like 1k views a cc video. Unlike me, who plays eggwars duos every stream where I know none of my viewers are going to be on skywars, or solos. Sure some still are but I do get noticed/targeted a lot more in duos than solos. But saying “hey guys” in chat won’t help you not get targeted especial if it says “YouTube” in red and white text. Who even does /who?

No I find this stupid because it’s the equivalent to an end game item like Orbitz said he doesn’t want to see people with full iron(late game item)
It’s a wooden pickaxe that can break blocks just as fast as the 12diamond? Or was it the 25 diamond pickaxe and if not faster....

You first point is invalid because this thread was made before input based matchmaking was implemented on all gamemodes :D

The second point is invalid because it means you would have had the OP pickaxe if you were playing a while ago.

The third point is invalid because I dont go middle since I'm built different.

The fourth point I agree with yeah.

The fifth point I just like idek lol its a game of Minecraft, I payed for OP so I should get an OP pickaxe lol

The sixth point, I have 16k subs, I hide in the lobby and still have people saying Hi Orbitzz which is epic. Doesnt matter if I get 1k views a video on cubecraft I still get noticed. I also dont mean to seem rude but I doubt you get targeted to the extent of myself and Team Termite for example.

The seventh point you are just putting words in my mouth now lmao.

You're just annoyed I disagreed with your other two threads.
Even to the fact you quoted 7 replies here without a single input on the actual thread itself.

I disagreed and provided facts, all your thoughts here are opinion based :D and not relevant.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The game should be balanced so that a 'noob' has the chance to play the game for a few minutes. Some are just bad at pvp and they have fun trying to last long. Let them build 50 blocks around their eggs without a god pickaxe breaking it down in 1 second. Let them have their fun. You need 'noobs' on the server for the server to be sustainable. The 'pros' have already bought the ranks and paid in as much as they were going to. You need the noobs to have fun so they stick around and be willing to buy stuff.
this is exactly why i think rushing ruins the game for a lot of people. some want to play a calm game, not a sweat game

Reactions: Cubecrafttalk

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The second point is invalid because it means you would have had the OP pickaxe if you were playing a while ago
I never used the pickaxe, I used builder xP
The third point is invalid because I dont go middle since I'm built different.
it’s kinda the same speed
The sixth point, I have 16k subs, I hide in the lobby and still have people saying Hi Orbitzz which is epic. Doesnt matter if I get 1k views a video on cubecraft I still get noticed. I also dont mean to seem rude but I doubt you get targeted to the extent of myself and Team Termite for example.
Yea but I see you in lobby you always just say “hi” and some random non asks “what’s your youtube”
everyone thinks its farming simulator
so they can get 10 sets of diamond armour and 3 stacks of enchanted apples
each have 19 stacks of gapples and full iron armour.
I didn’t put anything in your mouth?
I disagreed and provided facts, all your thoughts here are opinion based :D and not relevant.
You disagreed without reading my post and to why the KB is bad...
You even said that yourself 🤔
I read your post, and gave you the reason to what you said and why I wouldn’t want something like Galaxite. Quoting your post and saying why items on egg crack is big dumb

Like how everyone gets full iron? I’d say 1/3 of my solo games I’ve seen someone get full iron. Like dude just don’t play maps like the farm or coal mine. Theres so many diamond gens in center.

Or how you complained about the pickaxe being removed? I said it takes 5 gold for a diamond one. OP is still the fastest mode to play and that’s why mine and Toby’s duo’s perfect run was stuck at a 1:29 for months.

And then for the diamond gear, that’s in the emerald shop in Java, something I wish that happened when it released on bedrock, because compared to java it’s a lot cheaper to get on bedrock.

And for the Effeciency X pickaxe, it makes your first rush slower. Not faster your 2nd rush will be the same time between eliminating a team and rushing the base after.

When I play solos I rarely see people with full obsidian. Idk why the effX pic is needed other than voiding, the diamond pic is fast enough.

With all that I believe the loot is already balanced other than the diamond gear being in the normal shop, and those are the reasons why egg crack items shouldn’t be added

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Yea but I see you in lobby you always just say “hi” and some random non asks “what’s your youtube”
Actually they say hi to me lol, I was playing earlier and had people going "InsaneOrbitzz" just from seeing that I got kills, I didnt talk once :D

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Actually they say hi to me lol, I was playing earlier and had people going "InsaneOrbitzz" just from seeing that I got kills, I didnt talk once :D
Yes but going into a lobby and saying “hello everyone” and the nons seeing your YT rank doesn’t help

This isn’t like java where theres like 5k people online at the peak. And 1k views a video would not be every game that’s what I’m saying, especially if your content is not completely Cubecraft related and set around one mode.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom