Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I feel like the title explains it. I believe server boosters are trustworthy enough to not change it to something bad/inappropriate so why not let them. It would make it so if they want it changed they don’t have to ask a mod, and btw this isn’t like they can change everyone’s just their own.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I personally wouldn't mind having this implemented on Discord. It gives Nitro-Boosters another feature they can use to show off their rank. However, as you mentioned, this can easily be abused, even if they boost the server it doesn't mean they can be fully trusted.

Still, I will be voting yes on this one! I think the Nitro-Boosters would be very happy to have this feature on Discord. :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The idea is not bad at all, but sadly, I'm afraid, that people will abuse this feature, a lot.
I wouldn't mind that, but I can imagine how high the risk is going to be.
Sadly, I voted with no, because this will let some people to brake the rules.

Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
The idea is not bad at all, but sadly, I'm afraid, that people will abuse this feature, a lot.
I wouldn't mind that, but I can imagine how high the risk is going to be.
Sadly, I voted with no, because this will let some people to brake the rules.
Yeah I understand, that why I say nitro-boosters because why pay for a boost if you’re going to risk getting banned right? And you might say “Well they can just transfer their boost.” And that’s a reasonable thought but you can transfer it every week, so I still believe that it won’t be abused as bad as you’re thinking.

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
It would be nice, but about abusing that, this should have a punishment track, for example: Warning -> 3 days ban -> 7 days ban -> 30 days ban -> Permanent ban.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Abusing this is not a big problem. I mean like what you’ve said, you’re not going to risk a ban by abusing a command to change your name, especially because you pay for it. That’s not the problem.

However, I never had the thoughts of buying Nitro because I think it’s too expensive and you don’t get a lot of perks. You mention changing a name could be a motivation to buy Nitro, but would I buy it then? No. When I like to change my name on Discord I just ask in staff-help and my name will be changed by a moderator. Of course it takes a little longer but I don’t need to pay money for that. So I don’t think a lot of people will buy it now because of this feature.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Abusing this is not a big problem. I mean like what you’ve said, you’re not going to risk a ban by abusing a command to change your name, especially because you pay for it. That’s not the problem.

However, I never had the thoughts of buying Nitro because I think it’s too expensive and you don’t get a lot of perks. You mention changing a name could be a motivation to buy Nitro, but would I buy it then? No. When I like to change my name on Discord I just ask in staff-help and my name will be changed by a moderator. Of course it takes a little longer but I don’t need to pay money for that. So I don’t think a lot of people will buy it now because of this feature.
Sorry if what I said was little misworded, I was thinking of buying the server boost itself not nitro.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This isn't a bad feature after all, but i really think there are people out there who will still abuse the permission. I still voted yes because i would love to see this.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah I understand, that why I say nitro-boosters because why pay for a boost if you’re going to risk getting banned right? And you might say “Well they can just transfer their boost.” And that’s a reasonable thought but you can transfer it every week, so I still believe that it won’t be abused as bad as you’re thinking.
I'm not saying that everyone will start to abuse it, however there is still the chance that some people might do it.
They will start to find ways to avoid getting banned, but if it stays like it is right now, such issues won't exsist.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
There is a big chance that someone might abuse it.. I still voted yes cuz i like it👐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom