Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should giving coins to teammates become an addition?

• No (Explain why please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everybody! :)

I'm almost at the end of the game right now and I do everything alone in that SkyBlock island, sometimes it makes me really boring to play, so I decided to make a new island with 5 other friends. But... we've all got money, but but sometimes it takes a long time for something to grow. What is our problem. We can't give our teammates money with a command, so you can buy good stuff and that will be easier.

My question is...
Can we give our money to teammates (like Tower Defence) to buy stuff?

I understand it would be very overpowerd if you are with 6 people who all have money but think about it.

Thank you for reading and let me know please! :)

Reactions: zDutchie

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That would be pretty useful, especially when you are trying to make a nice island with friends.
I think /share should be in Skyblock also because there already is a system with co islands which allows you to play with friends, so why you wouldn’t want to share with them:P

Reactions: Zathelas

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
It could probably be a little abused, since people could give money to a friend that was offline or in a safe spot when they were exploring a new island and not risk losing any money, and then when they got rid of all the threats get their money back.
I don't really know how to prevent abusing this command, but you can easily argue that's part of the use of the command, to prevent losses, but that would make the game a bit easier, so i'm not sure about implementing this.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Yes!, I am totally with you, because If for example I want to buy something but I don't have enough money, my partner can give me part of his money and thus buy it.
Please put it in, this way we can collect all the money to buy things
Good Luck with this post!

Reactions: Zathelas

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a good suggestion, I must admit. Though like @Water is good lol said, it can and will be abused. I'm certain of that. There is a way to completely prevent that, but it might come with some other risks as well: I'd suggest adding a way to all share a general amount of coins. Everyone would have the same money, everyone could use it and/or everyone could lose it. This way, preventing money loss isn't possible, so it can't be abused. Though if one teammate dies, all team players will suffer from the loss of the money, only because one player died. But it does conclude into all players realising even more, to not die. Trying not to die is one of the main parts of the game. So, there basically are ups and downs to it.

If what I mentioned were to be added (a general amount of money), I'd like to see the amount of money you lose when you die nerfed to about 5% instead of 10%. This way you still lose a lot of money, and team players will still suffer from it as well, but less. It still would give the oppertunity for players to realise that dying is not good, and won't let you progress at all, without having to lose as much. Teammates would still get disappointed, perhaps, but it still would be balanced enough to progress well in the game if a player/multiple players have died.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom