Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IFoundTheDoor

Apr 25, 2017
CT, USA
There should be golden apples given on kills in UHC, because there is no incentive to attack a player, except for their stuff. In deathmatch, everyone is pretty evenly matched. Most have iron armor, some have diamond swords. An Iron Sword player wouldn't want to kill the Diamond Sword one solely for the sword, because the Iron Sword player would risk dying or losing several hearts in the fight. By the time he's done with the fight, he'll either have died, or have lost many or few hearts, with only a Diamond Sword. I think that 1-2 golden apples should be added per each kill because it would give a big incentive to kill other players, something the game seriously lacks.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Don't you get a regeneration effect after killing another player? Thought they added that when it was suggested before.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
that would be a nice addition. But I would do it differently. I think a golden apple overpowerd . I would start with giving armor and end up with a golden apple.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Don't really like the idea of giving players golden apples.
UHC is a game where you have to survive and get the recouses you need, it's all up to you.
Also, you already get regeneration after killing someone.
I think it's pretty good if you have 2-3 kils
Obtaining a golden apple after 2/3 is also not a good idea, YOU have to find gold before you can craft golden apples, in UHC you have to get stacked for a bigger chance to win, so it's all in your hands.
Hmm, maybe 4 or more kills is a little too much I would say..
I agree, most of the times I don't even get the chance to kill 4 players.

Reactions: Commissioned

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It would also give players an incentive to kill other players, making the game slightly more fast-paced and making a bit more competitive.
They could, but if a player kills almost everyone, then the other players don't really have a bug chance of winning because he's just too stacked.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Probably when you killed 2-3 players? I'm not so sure about this...
Killing 3 players for 1 golden apple seems fair to me, as long as you can get a golden apple in Deathmatch. This will make the Deatmatch a bit more "fair", so people with full iron have a chance to win from people with full diamond.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Don't really like the idea of giving players golden apples.
UHC is a game where you have to survive and get the recouses you need, it's all up to you.
Also, you already get regeneration after killing someone.

Obtaining a golden apple after 2/3 is also not a good idea, YOU have to find gold before you can craft golden apples, in UHC you have to get stacked for a bigger chance to win, so it's all in your hands.

I agree, most of the times I don't even get the chance to kill 4 players.
that is quite true.

IonCortex

May 5, 2017
The gamemode should be 'Ultra Hard Core'.

'Survival to the Fittest'. More golden apples means more food, more food means more weight, more weight means more laziness.
And if you are fat in UHC you automatically lost. You already get regeneration after each kill which is quite OverPowered according to me.

Even wondered if Steve is fat? o_O

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom