Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now I know what you are thinking. THAT WILL MAKE BONE MEAL TOO OVERPOWERD ON CROPS but wait. What if it was made to be less overpowerd like heres an example.

1670607492918.png
Sorry for the bad drawing but as you can see there could be a new option called bone meal boost that can boost what I about this show you witch is...
1670607815097.png

Now how much would this cost well you know the usual 16 bone meal for 3x. 32 bone meal for 4x. 48 bone meal for 5x. 64 bone meal for 6x and 80 bone meal witch is a a stack and 16 for 7x and that would be the maximin amout of bone mean you can use per day and after 24 hours it will reset back to x2.

Now in conclusion I am probaly going to get tons of dissagres because all my suggestions suck for someone reason and even if cubecraft staff picked this up they probaly woudn't do it for like another year or just forget it entirely but I just made this post for fun and not because anyone would care about it and that's all of have to say and if this post does get some replies good or bad I will reply to them.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Welp already off to a bad start one dissagre and an unsure and I don't even know if this thread will stay relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom