Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTMS

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2019
314
378
119
20
New Zealand
Hi there,
This is a good suggestion. I think players should be able to gift each other anything that is currently in the store at the time, such as ranks, bundles, egg skins, etc. However, I do not agree that XP should be obtained from gifts. The reason for this is because I think XP should remain as earnings from games that you've earned. But with things from the store, you still get the common cosmetics such as buddies and egg-skins.
The way it could work, is there could be a "gift locker" in the lobby, and when you press on it, you can send a player a gift. Every single item that shows in the Gift Locker would be every item from the store. When you click on an item, for example the SkyWars Rank, the marketplace item will pop up. It would appear as the exact same page as the real SkyWars rank, except the title of the item would say "SkyWars Rank - Gift". When this item is purchased, you can search for the player that you want to send it to. The gift items would not be visible from the Server Store, only visible from the Gift Locker Menu, just to stop the marketplace from overcrowding. I hope you understood that haha.
I think this would benefit both the players and CubeCraft, so it's a +1 from me :).
 

Compleere

Member
Jun 8, 2018
12
3
19
35
As for real-world gifts, the best option to go with is something like glass bar for home. Every man will appreciate it. Listen to the old man. I won't give bad advice here, Just wait until you're legally allowed to buy alcohol and you will enjoy it for sure. And you can start with glasses and accessories anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom