Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Of These Suggestion Should Be Added?

• Obsical run (New game)

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Turf mode (Paintball)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Sniper weapon mode (Paintball)

• Flamethrower weapon mode (& the flame thrower power-up) (Paintball)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Grenade weapon mode (Paintball)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Blindness power-up (Paintball)

• All layer modes (read this 1 first) (Layer spleef)

• Custom layer set up (Layer spleef)

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Tool spleef (Layer spleef)

• Effect run (Layer spleef)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • New achievements (Layer spleef)

• Double jump voting option (Layer spleef)

• Toggle chat (Wing rush)

• Power-up votes (Wing rush)

• Poison and nausea power-ups (Wing rush)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Pumpkin head power-up (replacing blind wave) (Wing rush)

• Lead power-up (Barn brawl)

• Ten-der mite stack (Barn brawl)

• Experiment world event (Line dash)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Paint mode (Line dash)

• Slowness power-up (Line dash)

• Longer time before border (Line dash)

• Individual game leaderboards (Arcade)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • New achievement (Arcade)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • None of the above (please explain why so I can try to make it better for you)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Distance bar (Wing rush) (edited in)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So Since the new arcade update I've noticed some interesting additions and some additions that make me go hmm... thus here is my suggestion about them

New Minigame: Obstacle Run
So how this minigame works is there are 4 teams of 3, in a random area where there are a few obstacles in your way from getting to the middle and winning with a bunch of obstacles (depending on the map) you and your team mates have to pass to get to the middle of the maze, like Droppers, parkour, and more mazes, however if 1 player takes too long than they are killed by the boarder because it starts to come in after a 45 second head start (no it isn't coming in that fast but a decent speed) first team with a player to get to the middle wins and the mazes, parkours, and droppers are of a bunch to chose from not always the same I also want to point out that there is only 1 way to the middle which is by climbing going underneath the ground through a hole and if it is the right 1 the middle will be right your way... so you have to find the correct entrance. This would fit into the fast paced style of the Arcade games (Some power-ups involve: Speed, TNT (to break throw certian walls of the huge maze [Thanks @PerryJ for that 1]), Flashbang, Fus Ro Dah (no clue if I spelled that right), & Knockback sword (0 Durability)

Paintball

• Turf mode - Now most of you will know paintballs will turn blocks to your colour that however can also be used as a way to play how this works is you play normal paintball except In this version there is no overtime and every time you die you'll have to wait 5 seconds to respawn but the idea of this game is for you to cover more of the map in your colour of clay/glass/wool since there are certain cases of all 3 I also want to explain that this gamemode still has towers that grow but there is no coloured clay/glass/wool in them without someone shooting them
  • Sniper mode - So how this would work is players are given slowness when they shift so that it zooms in for you to shoot at. This gun will 2 shot a player and 1 shot if it is a headshot it comes with 5 paintballs for you to shoot the time it takes for another paintball to come into your inventory after the gun has been shot is a whole 5 seconds (it's amo is the eggs from the "egg sniper" power-up)
  • Flame thrower mode - Let's start off by saying no there will not be flames on the ground from this weapon, how it actually works is by shooting a normal paintball which has a 1 in 3 chance of setting it's target on fire. This game mode would make for a bunch of interesting new combinations for gameplay
  • Grenade mode - This one is an idea from @Tacosbefriends now onto explaining it: so this mode is very self explanatory you just get grenades. You start of with 1, there is no maximum to how many you can have, but it takes a full 10 seconds to get 1 you also do have a paintball gun but you don't have any amo unless you pick up a power-up that gives it to you (the amo power-up does apply for the gun not for grenades). This would be a very interesting way to play and it would make for some fun combinations
  • Blindness power-up - This power-up will do something very simple, blind the whole team on the other side for 3 seconds, this is useful for obvious reasons it will allow you to escape and maybe even get a kill quickly
  • Flame thrower power-up - So I've already explained how the flame thrower works now just like for the rest of the current modes in the game there is a power-up which has the amo this would apply (item that represents it is a fire charge)
Layer Spleef
  • 3 Left out modes - Okay now this is fairly straight forward, in the update they added new modes as classic spleef TNT run and splegg, now though I understand the intention was because people missed these games but what about TNT spleef people didn't miss that? I missed it, I also think it would be cool to have these as individual modes. keep reading if you're interested (P.S. for all the modes I suggest below those apply too)
  • Custom levels - Okay this is a perk for Obby+ only basically you can vote for what will be the first layer, the second layer, the third etc. this would be another choice for a mode but once again obby only choice, so how this works is that it will have 5 slots, however if the map volcano for example is chosen (which only has 3 layers) it will just use the top 3 if it is sky with all 6 layers than it does them all
  • Tool spleef - This is a new type of spleef/new layer what you get is an enchanted diamond pickaxe to break the layer made out of clay, and also an enchanted diamond axe to break wood which is also on the other half of the layer (Hunger does apply) the special power-up for this is gives you a knockback 1 item which has 1 use
  • Effect run - There is black clay for the floor but there is also certain coloured blocks which give you certain effects (these blocks also do break after you step on it 3 times)
    (Yellow - Speed [5 Seconds]) (Red - Jump Boost [5 Seconds]) (Cyan - Blindness [5 Seconds]) (Blue - Blocks Not Breaking [5 Seconds]) (Green - Slowness) [5 Seconds]) (Pink - No Jumping [5 Seconds]) (Orange - Poison [5 Seconds]) (Purple - Nausea [5 seconds]) (White - Random)
    the special power-up will make some of the normal blocks turn into special blocks
  • New Achievements - So here are some new achievements that could be added
    Break 50 snow blocks with your fist, Shoot 1000 arrows, Win while starving, Shoot 1000 eggs, Shoot 50 big eggs, Run over 2500 TNT blocks, In the lava run layer turn 100 coloured blocks back into black blocks, Win by being the first person to fall to the bottom layer, Melt 1000 snow blocks
  • Double jump voting option - This is fairly straight forward it is just a new thing to add in, you can vote for this and it will allow you to jump twice depending on the amount of layers so depending on the map will depend on the amount of jumps you can have you will always have 2 less than the amount of layers on the map you are on
Wing Rush
  • Toggle chat - Okay this would be something you can do and it is only for you basically you can toggle the chat to either stay on (the way it is) to you only (will only say who you hit with a power-up, who hits you with a power-up, if you pick-up a power-up, if you crash, if anyone finishes, or if you try to use boost without being able too) none (only gives chat if you try to use boost when not able) the reason for this is that chat can become fairly distracting
  • Power-up votes - People can vote for a custom set of power-ups. Basically you can choose which power-ups can be gotten through the game (This is a feature for Emerald+)
  • Nausea & Poison power-ups - This is another fairly straight forward 1, the name basically says it all when you get these power-ups it gives the player closest to you nausea for 5 seconds or poison for 8 seconds
  • A pumpkin power-up - This power-up would be put on someone's head to partially blind them it goes on the all players' heads for 5 seconds due to it only being partially blinding, this could also be a replacement for blindness since I know that 1 is incredibly annoying for players since you have no way to know what is ahead of you since you are flying so fast however this would still be blinding but not completely blinding
  • Distance bar - okay so this is 1 go right out to @ThatGrimCreeper who should get full credit for this idea it is a bar that will tell you how far away you are from 1 of 3 things: how far person behind you is from you, how far the person in front of you is for you, and how far you are from the finish line this bar could be bought with 50 points in the lobby, you can purchase all 3 side bars for 50 points each and you can chose which to you may want to use and which you don't
Barn Brawl
  • Lead power-up - You can lead mobs with this power-up, the difference between this and the fishing rod is that this doesn't pull it to you, it moves with you like lead does (you also get a total of 3 lead when you pick up the power-up
  • Ten-der mite stack - This is an endermite stack is worth plus 20 points because they are fast and will move around (there are 10 ender mites in the stack mainly for the pun)
Line Dash
  • Experiment world event - Okay so the world events are on all of the maps for line dash so far (Arena - Skeletons, Garden - Acorns falling, Frost - Ice spikes forming) So what about Experiment, well how is this for a world event certain blocks get that barrier effect like in Garden and Frost, and what happens there? Lightning strikes... it fits the theme of lab experiments obviously and it would be a good world event for the map
  • Paint mode - So currently you can see the stats for a game finished and it tells you how many blocks you painted, now the point of this mode is to have painted the most blocks as a team by a certain time, some power-ups aren't in this mode such as: flash bang, TNT, & rotten eggs. If only 1 team is left than the game is automatically finished when/if the remaining team paints the more blocks than the other team(s) by the the end of the time if only 1 team is left but they still don't have the most blocks than they lose makes sense right? basically whichever team has the most blocks painted
  • Slowness power-up - Okay so here we have a power-up which just gives players slowness, that is all it gives 1 random player on a team that isn't on the same team as whom picked it up slowness 3 for 8 seconds
  • Longer time before border - This is a fairly simple suggestion the time before the border starts coming is actually fairly short I personally think the time should be around 1 minute longer that's all
Arcade
  • Individual game leaderboards - Here we are almost at the end of the suggestion and adding some things about arcade as a whole... here's the first 1: so currently there are the arcade leaderboards but only for arcade as a whole, I am suggesting here that in the waiting lobbies for the individual games there should be leaderboards which detail the best players in that specific game. That's all it is...
  • New achievement - This is 1 achievement for arcade as a whole it is get every achievement in all of arcade (excluding the win X amount of games achievements) the prize is 25000 exp, 1000 points, and 5 cubelets (of course as well it comes with a feeling of completion)
I hope you liked this suggestion time for some random tags @RayzMC @DeedsDaDog @Unipotato @PerryJ @ElPtricko @CyberAutumn @Gainfullterror @Power Ranger @The12thDoctor @Orangeric88

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I really like most of these!
I'm not going to go through the ones I like/ don't like because that would take ages.

Anyways, I encourage these to get added :D

How long did it take you to make this, it's impressive.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Yeah, this is really creative and impressive. I'd like to see more player submitted games be added onto Cube, because it just shows how big of a community we all are. Most of these are pretty good, not all, but most. Like, 9/10. This could mean more updates for the server, which could bring in more players. That'll make the server count go up, so it'll be fun! Good job, Jollow, with this creative idea. I'd love to see these added into game-play! Oh, and I am the meme master, by the way. :> #CyberTheMemeMaster.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Arcade
  • Individual game leaderboards - Here we are almost at the end of the suggestion and adding some things about arcade as a whole... here's the first 1: so currently there are the arcade leaderboards but only for arcade as a whole, I am suggesting here that in the waiting lobbies for the individual games there should be leaderboards which detail the best players in that specific game. That's all it is...
  • New achievement - This is 1 achievement for arcade as a whole it is get every achievement in all of arcade (excluding the win X amount of games achievements) the prize is 25000 exp, 1000 points, and 5 cubelets (of course as well it comes with a feeling of completion)
Definitely a Yes!

These ideas aren't that bad.
  • Turf mode - Now most of you will know paintballs will turn blocks to your colour that however can also be used as a way to play how this works is you play normal paintball except In this version there is no overtime and every time you die you'll have to wait 5 seconds to respawn but the idea of this game is for you to cover more of the map in your colour of clay/glass/wool since there are certain cases of all 3 I also want to explain that this gamemode still has towers that grow but there is no coloured clay/glass/wool in them without someone shooting them
Especially turf mode. It really reminds me of Splatoon and I would really like to see it added.
So Since the new arcade update I've noticed some interesting additions and some additions that make me go hmm... thus here is my suggestion about them

So how this minigame works is there are 4 teams of 3, in a random area where there are a few obstacles in your way from getting to the middle and winning with a bunch of obstacles (depending on the map) you and your team mates have to pass to get to the middle of the maze, like Droppers, parkour, and more mazes, however if 1 player takes too long than they are killed by the boarder because it starts to come in after a 45 second head start (no it isn't coming in that fast but a decent speed) first team with a player to get to the middle wins and the mazes, parkours, and droppers are of a bunch to chose from not always the same. This would fit into the fast paced style of the Arcade games
Interesting concept. Maybe some tweaks here and there could make this more enjoyable.

Overall interesting suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Injunction

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

So how this minigame works is there are 4 teams of 3, in a random area where there are a few obstacles in your way from getting to the middle and winning with a bunch of obstacles (depending on the map) you and your team mates have to pass to get to the middle of the maze, like Droppers, parkour, and more mazes, however if 1 player takes too long than they are killed by the boarder because it starts to come in after a 45 second head start (no it isn't coming in that fast but a decent speed) first team with a player to get to the middle wins and the mazes, parkours, and droppers are of a bunch to chose from not always the same. This would fit into the fast paced style of the Arcade games

Paintball

• Sniper mode - So how this would work is players are given slowness when they shift so that it zooms in for you to shoot at. This gun will 2 shot a player and 1 shot if it is a headshot it comes with 5 paintballs for you to shoot the time it takes for another paintball to come into your inventory after the gun has been shot is a whole 5 seconds (it's amo is the eggs from the "egg sniper" power-up)
  • Flame thrower mode - Let's start off by saying no there will not be flames on the ground from this weapon, how it actually works is by shooting a normal paintball which has a 1 in 3 chance of setting it's target on fire. This game mode would make for a bunch of interesting new combinations for gameplay
  • Grenade mode - This one is an idea from @Tacosbefriends now onto explaining it: so this mode is very self explanatory you just get grenades. You start of with 1, there is no maximum to how many you can have, but it takes a full 10 seconds to get 1 you also do have a paintball gun but you don't have any amo unless you pick up a power-up that gives it to you (the amo power-up does apply for the gun not for grenades). This would be a very interesting way to play and it would make for some fun combinations
  • Blindness power-up - This power-up will do something very simple, blind the whole team on the other side for 3 seconds, this is useful for obvious reasons it will allow you to escape and maybe even get a kill quickly
  • Flame thrower power-up - So I've already explained how the flame thrower works now just like for the rest of the current modes in the game there is a power-up which has the amo this would apply (item that represents it is a fire charge)
Layer Spleef
  • 3 Left out modes - Okay now this is fairly straight forward, in the update they added new modes as classic spleef TNT run and splegg, now though I understand the intention was because people missed these games but what about TNT spleef people didn't miss that? I missed it, I also think it would be cool to have these as individual modes. keep reading if you're interested (P.S. for all the modes I suggest below those apply too)
  • Custom levels - Okay this is a perk for Obby+ only basically you can vote for what will be the first layer, the second layer, the third etc. this would be another choice for a mode but once again obby only choice, so how this works is that it will have 5 slots, however if the map volcano for example is chosen (which only has 3 layers) it will just use the top 3 if it is sky with all 6 layers than it does them all
  • Tool spleef - This is a new type of spleef/new layer what you get is an enchanted diamond pickaxe to break the layer made out of clay, and also an enchanted diamond axe to break wood which is also on the other half of the layer (Hunger does apply) the special power-up for this is gives you a knockback 1 item which has 1 use
  • Effect run - There is black clay for the floor but there is also certain coloured blocks which give you certain effects (these blocks also do break after you step on it 3 times)
    (Yellow - Speed [5 Seconds]) (Red - Jump Boost [5 Seconds]) (Cyan - Blindness [5 Seconds]) (Blue - Blocks Not Breaking [5 Seconds]) (Green - Slowness) [5 Seconds]) (Pink - No Jumping [5 Seconds]) (Orange - Poison [5 Seconds]) (Purple - Nausea [5 seconds]) (White - Random)
    the special power-up will make some of the normal blocks turn into special blocks
    Break 50 snow blocks with your fist, Shoot 1000 arrows, Win while starving, Shoot 1000 eggs, Shoot 50 big eggs, Run over 2500 TNT blocks, In the lava run layer turn 100 coloured blocks back into black blocks, Win by being the first person to fall to the bottom layer, Melt 1000 snow blocks
  • Double jump voting option - This is fairly straight forward it is just a new thing to add in, you can vote for this and it will allow you to jump twice depending on the amount of layers so depending on the map will depend on the amount of jumps you can have you will always have 2 less than the amount of layers on the map you are on
Wing Rush
  • Toggle chat - Okay this would be something you can do and it is only for you basically you can toggle the chat to either stay on (the way it is) to you only (will only say who you hit with a power-up, who hits you with a power-up, if you pick-up a power-up, if you crash, if anyone finishes, or if you try to use boost without being able too) none (only gives chat if you try to use boost when not able) the reason for this is that chat can become fairly distracting
  • Power-up votes - People can vote for a custom set of power-ups. Basically you can choose which power-ups can be gotten through the game (This is a feature for Emerald+)
  • Nausea & Poison power-ups - This is another fairly straight forward 1, the name basically says it all when you get these power-ups it gives the player closest to you nausea for 5 seconds or poison for 8 seconds
  • A pumpkin power-up - This power-up would be put on someone's head to partially blind them it goes on the all players' heads for 5 seconds due to it only being partially blinding, this could also be a replacement for blindness since I know that 1 is incredibly annoying for players since you have no way to know what is ahead of you since you are flying so fast however this would still be blinding but not completely blinding
Barn Brawl
  • Lead power-up - You can lead mobs with this power-up, the difference between this and the fishing rod is that this doesn't pull it to you, it moves with you like lead does
  • Ten-der mite stack - This is an endermite stack is worth plus 20 points because they are fast and will move around (there are 10 ender mites in the stack mainly for the pun)
Line Dash
  • Experiment world event - Okay so the world events are on all of the maps for line dash so far (Area - Skeletons, Garden - Acorns falling, Frost - Ice spikes forming) So what about Experiment, well how is this for a world event certain blocks get that barrier effect like in Garden and Frost, and what happens there? Lightning strikes... it fits the theme of lab experiments obviously and it would be a good world event for the map
  • Paint mode - So currently you can see the stats for a game finished and it tells you how many blocks you painted, now the point of this mode is to have painted the most blocks as a team by a certain time, some power-ups aren't in this mode such as: flash bang, TNT, & rotten eggs. If only 1 team is left than the game is automatically finished when/if the remaining team paints the more blocks than the other team(s) by the the end of the time if only 1 team is left but they still don't have the most blocks than they lose makes sense right? basically whichever team has the most blocks painted
  • Slowness power-up - Okay so here we have a power-up which just gives players slowness, that is all it gives 1 random player on a team that isn't on the same team as whom picked it up slowness 3 for 8 seconds
  • Longer time before border - This is a fairly simple suggestion the time before the border starts coming is actually fairly short I personally think the time should be around 1 minute longer that's all
Arcade
I hope you liked this suggestion time for some random tags @RayzMC @DeedsDaDog @Unipotato @PerryJ @ElPtricko @CyberAutumn @Gainfullterror @Power Ranger @The12thDoctor @Orangeric88

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!
YES +1
OMG IM WORTHY OF TAGGING :D

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think that this is a very well thought out thread that I am all for. All of the specific arcade gamemode attributes sound really fun for me and others. I think that these suggestions should be added and it could make the gameplay more enjoyable if the developers execute them correctly. So Jollow it is a +1 from me

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Oh, My opinion has been said a lot of times above!
So I voted for obsical run!!
I also like to see more of one these games!
So you get a +1 from me.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree with pretty much everything!
These ideas are great and arcade really does need more voting options, so that's why it's really good.
I really like the toggle-chat in wing rush, I hope that gets implemented as well ;)

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Agreed with kinda everything. Really creative ideas! I can't say more about this.. +1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Paintball

Layer Spleef
Wing Rush
Barn Brawl
  • Lead power-up - You can lead mobs with this power-up, the difference between this and the fishing rod is that this doesn't pull it to you, it moves with you like lead does
Line Dash
  • Experiment world event - Okay so the world events are on all of the maps for line dash so far (Area - Skeletons, Garden - Acorns falling, Frost - Ice spikes forming) So what about Experiment, well how is this for a world event certain blocks get that barrier effect like in Garden and Frost, and what happens there? Lightning strikes... it fits the theme of lab experiments obviously and it would be a good world event for the map
Arcade
I really like your ideas!
I don't fancy the Grenade mode personally, but I'm sure others will.
I actually hope these get added in! It will bring the games to a whole new level :)

A

A pigeon

Instead if making paintball minigames they should dedicate a whole gamemode to it . Incorporate gamemodes from splatoon , a horde mode COD zombies and maybe even an overwatch like game

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Incorporate gamemodes from splatoon
well gee
Turf mode - Now most of you will know paintballs will turn blocks to your colour that however can also be used as a way to play how this works is you play normal paintball except In this version there is no overtime and every time you die you'll have to wait 5 seconds to respawn but the idea of this game is for you to cover more of the map in your colour of clay/glass/wool since there are certain cases of all 3 I also want to explain that this gamemode still has towers that grow but there is no coloured clay/glass/wool in them without someone shooting them
that was literally the First thing I suggested for paintball
maybe even an overwatch like game
That would intitle everyone had a different weapon, I think there's a reason why they didn't do that since all weapons are not created equal... if you know what I mean

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I always like new Arcade game ideas and this idea is well thought. It even can be a good solution for the game Parkour. If want to see items as well such as speed boost or TNT for breaking your obstacles. Maybe a final big obstacle if you are almost at the middle?

Paintball
Turf mode

So the point of this particular mode is to paint as much as possible with your team to win the game? Maybe this game gets interesting if you use items such as TNT to blow the colours away from your opponent or something like that? Or maybe a hoe like in Minerware boss level to paint? I like this.

Sniper mode
I don't understand this mode. Can you explain me a bit more?

Flame thrower mode
I like this mode but maybe not snowballs but actually a real flame thrower? Such as the flame thrower in your Gatget inventory? You shoot your flamethrower for like 5 seconds but with the same effects as you have discribed.

Grenade mode
Sounds as Chaos Mode from Line Dash, but then in Paintball style. I like it. +1.

Blindness power-up
I don't like the blindness power-up in particular. Especially in Wingrush. It's just so annoying because if you have that item It would not be a game of skills but a game of how lucky you are to not get blinded. But that's my opinion.

Flame thrower power-up

I like this idea, but because I came with a real flame thrower suggestion maybe this item can give u a real flame thrower for 10 seconds instead of 5?

Layer Spleef

3 Left out modes

Yes. Just Yes. We need TNT Spleef. I miss it and I bet most people miss it too.

Custom levels
Although I´m not Obsidian I think this is a great idea, because Obsidian Rank needs way more perks.

Tool spleef
Sounds cool. I like it. Not much to say about this one.

Effect run
Sounds cool too, however I need to play this mode a couple of times before I can have an opinion about this one.

New Achievements
Yes. We need more achievements on every Arcade game. The more achievements the better. It makes it more interesting to play these games.

Double jump voting option
If It´s not bugging yes. Otherwise no. Still have nightmares on the double jump effect on Super Craft Bross lolol.

Wing Rush

Toggle chat

I don´t really care about this one, because the chat doesn´t distract me at all, but for the people who are distracted easily It´s a nice feature.

Power-up votes

Yes. Not only Obsidian needs more perks, but Emerald needs more perks too. I like it.

Nausea & Poison power-ups
Yes. I like the nausea idea. That would be fun. I don´t know if we need poison, but we have also the fire burning effect so why not ;)

A pumpkin power-up

This is better then full blindness indeed. I hate full blindness so maybe this will be a better solution.

Barn Brawl

Lead power-up

Nice idea. Maybe It's a nice feature to lead multiple animals with 1 lead?

Ten-der mite stack

Awesome idea, but since It's a mob maybe they bring you -20 points if you drag them to your opponents farm?

Line Dash

Experiment world

I like the lightning strike, or maybe that proffesor on that map can throw slowness potions or something like that.

Paint mode
But can you still kill each other on this mode? Or is it only painting? I really like this feature, because you can't "play" afk. This mode forces you to move and paint as much as you can.

Slowness power-up
Yes. I want this item. And remove the egg power-up since it doesn't effect the gameplay that much.

Longer time before border
Personally I like how it is right now. It's a fast paced game and I hope It will stay that way. 1 minute more doesn't sound long, but for me It's long haha.

Arcade

Individual game leaderboards
Yes we need that. I missed it at the old Arcade and I still miss it right now on the New Arcade.

New achievement
The ultimate achievement. Yes I like it.

potato-meme-thanks-heres-a-potato.jpg

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I always like new Arcade game ideas and this idea is well thought. It even can be a good solution for the game Parkour. If want to see items as well such as speed boost or TNT for breaking your obstacles. Maybe a final big obstacle if you are almost at the middle?
ah yes Power-ups I forgot about those, let me add them in
Paintball
Turf mode

So the point of this particular mode is to paint as much as possible with your team to win the game? Maybe this game gets interesting if you use items such as TNT to blow the colours away from your opponent or something like that? Or maybe a hoe like in Minerware boss level to paint? I like this.
well you can already get stuff like TNT in the game, rocket launchers and grenades, also the reason it can't have a hoe is because you still kill players, but turf is how you win
Sniper mode
I don't understand this mode. Can you explain me a bit more?
basically when you go to shoot you zoom in so you can shoot a player but you also can't move very much while zoomed in though, if you hit a player in the head, it's a 1 hit kill anywhere else 2 hit kill and there is a cooldown on shooting these of 2 seconds
Flame thrower mode
I like this mode but maybe not snowballs but actually a real flame thrower? Such as the flame thrower in your Gatget inventory? You shoot your flamethrower for like 5 seconds but with the same effects as you have discribed.
the snow balls are just what it shoots
Blindness power-up
I don't like the blindness power-up in particular. Especially in Wingrush. It's just so annoying because if you have that item It would not be a game of skills but a game of how lucky you are to not get blinded. But that's my opinion.
I don't like it in wing rush either but still
Flame thrower power-up
I like this idea, but because I came with a real flame thrower suggestion maybe this item can give u a real flame thrower for 10 seconds instead of 5?
did I say 5? oh maybe I meant 5 charges I don't know but yes 10 seconds
Double jump voting option
If It´s not bugging yes. Otherwise no. Still have nightmares on the double jump effect on Super Craft Bross lolol.
no it isn't that big it is about the size of a normal jump
Power-up votes
Yes. Not only Obsidian needs more perks, but Emerald needs more perks too. I like it.
yeah it's for emerald
Nausea & Poison power-ups
Yes. I like the nausea idea. That would be fun. I don´t know if we need poison, but we have also the fire burning effect so why not ;)
the purpose of the poison is to tick you, and why not fire? you may ask because that doesn't just tick you it covers part of your screen which gives players with low fire an advantage
Lead power-up
Nice idea. Maybe It's a nice feature to lead multiple animals with 1 lead?
no you get a total of 3 from a single power-up let me add that I forgot too
Ten-der mite stack
Awesome idea, but since It's a mob maybe they bring you -20 points if you drag them to your opponents farm?
I the intention of this 1 as well is so you need to check their point value before you assume it is negative since this guy is positive
Paint mode
But can you still kill each other on this mode? Or is it only painting? I really like this feature, because you can't "play" afk. This mode forces you to move and paint as much as you can.
you can still kill players but if all of a team is dead that doesn't mean they can't win, the ending tally of the winners is decided by which team painted the most blocks

Reactions: PerryJ

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Wow, you didn't lie when you said it is a giant suggestion, took me about 5 minutes to read xD. But I agree with all of these suggestions! Well done!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom