Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonShade

Oct 9, 2016
Hi there! I have been banned 3rd time so far within a month. For the first time I was surprised, because I had my minecraft only for a couple of weeks. I have done the password change and the appeal as it was suggested. After 3 day the server was reachable for me again, I have logged in, played a couple hours and on the next time when I wanted to log in I realized I've got banned again for the same reason. I have scanned my computer with several anti virus programs, I have changed the password and appealed again. And the same happened to me again, so now I'm really curious what can cause this problem or how would I be able to prevent further bans. Shall I reset my windows and reinstall everything?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Just so I understand the issue. You got banned from the server, you said it was not you that did the bad thing . You got unbanned and re set your MC password. Now the same thing has happened again.

Does anyone else know your password? Do other people use your PC or laptop. Is you password easy to guess ? (Make sure your passwords combine uppercase and lowercase characters, also try to include numbers. Don't make your password something guess'able e.g your birthday).

Only reset your PC as a LAST RESORT. Try and make sure your friends are not pulling a prank.

Hope this helps

Thanks, James Lawrence

DonShade

Oct 9, 2016
Hi , I use only optifine 1.9.4 and S&K photo realism x64 everything else is original.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok, tips to not let this happen again:
Don't ever give your Log-In information to anyone. ANYONE!
Don't use "Free ranks" sites. Those are scams. Not to steal your money, but your account. And sometimes even the money.
Don't use easy password to guess, like "minecraft" "12345" or "password"

Reactions: Grimmay

DonShade

Oct 9, 2016
@ThatGrimmCreeper I'm living on my own, nobody knows my password, and nobody has access to my computer.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hmm. I have a theory. My theory is that your profile got hacked. The person who is hacking your account can get in any time. That is honestly my prediction. Another thing is, don't fill out anything that involves your mc password. It is fake. No one needs your mc password.

DonShade

Oct 9, 2016
Before my first ban I have visited tons of websites about the game, tutorials, how to play etc... Since a helper from this forum told me to avoid such pages I have only watched youtube videos. If I wasn't sure about something checked the wikipedia but defenetly haven't visited any of those sites. If I need a rank I would buy one, but I won't invest my money into a server which bans me each time after I log in.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If your account has been compromised then this means that your login credentials have been made available and your account is either being used, or has been used, by another individual. You have been banned so that your account cannot be used by other people that wish to hack on the server without consequence.

To get unbanned:
-Change your email address password
-Change your Minecraft password at Mojang.com [Do not use the same password as your email]
-Appeal at appeals.ccgn.co and explain the issue, as well as that you have changed your passwords

To avoid this happening in future:
-Do not put your login credentials anywhere other than the Minecraft client launcher
-Do not log into websites using the same credentials as your Minecraft account (Especially Minecraft-related websites)
-Ensure that your password is unique and cannot be easily guessed
-Do not tell anybody else what your login credentials are, even if they claim to have a good reason for asking for them

Remember: We do not give out free ranks outside of the official forum and Twitter page, nor do we advertise rank giveaways in-game. Anybody in-game that claims to know how you can get a free rank is lying and is also likely a chat bot. If you see a player advertising free ranks, report them via the forums and they will be punished.

Seeing as you have been banned for the same reason three times now, my guess is that either your email has been hijacked and is being used to recover your account, or you have given out your login credentials after regaining access to your account. I would advise changing the password to your email, and ensuring that you follow the above guidelines. If your account is banned again then please inform me via the forums and I will look into the issue.

Reactions: DrHam and Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom