Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaPuppy

Sep 24, 2017
hi, my account name is PuppyPlayzMC02 or was i changed it. but someone got me muted on the server by photoshopping out another persons username and putting mine in his place with an identical font and then reported me with it and i got muted for a month which is ridiculous and annoying. i can tell because i saw the evidence and i dont remember ever writing those abusive words that i was muted for

U

Unipotato

Hello.

I just looked at the evidence for your mute. It's clearly not photoshopped, our Moderators are skilled in dealing with false reports and can tell the difference. If you don't remember saying this to someone, your account could've been hacked and whoever gained access to it was rude to players on the server. However, if that was the case, it will not grant you an immediate unmute. Your account is your responsibility.

If you'd like to have a possible chance at an unmute, please privately contact TheBrownster904.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom