Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 28, 2018
I think in Egg Wars you should get a percentage of the iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds on a kill.

The way I seeing this work:
You can upgrade the percentage that you receive you can do this in lobby with egg wars abilities.

This would make Egg Wars games more tactical and strategic because you don't have to rush middle to get diamonds you can get gear then go into middle and kill the guy with all the diamonds. This would also make chests useful because you can store your resources in the chests so no one can steal them if they kill you. This would be better especially at the start of the game when you don't have a lot of gold making it a better idea to rush a base so you can get there gold making obby easier to get.

Thanks for reading my idea.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This would still bring a lot of hate, I'm fairly sure. People complain they get rushed that often, but rushing someone for their resources is even worse. Even if rushing wouldn't be a problem, I'd still disagree with this idea, simply because someone basicly lives for you while you didn't do a single thing. Imagine you are at mid, farming some diamonds, or even on your own island. You're waiting for diamond gear so you didn't make a single piece of armor, and a noob comes and kills you with his stone sword, do you really think he deserves your loot. Or even better, you get knocked/shot off... would it really be good that the guy who shot one single arrow gets part of the loot you worked for? It would be way better like it is now, instead when you kill someone and get their loot, you should receive their island as gift of killing him and make use of his generators. Also, don't you think mid wouldn't be useless then?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think in Egg Wars you should get a percentage of the iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds on a kill.

The way I seeing this work:
You can upgrade the percentage that you receive you can do this in lobby with egg wars abilities.

This would make Egg Wars games more tactical and strategic because you don't have to rush middle to get diamonds you can get gear then go into middle and kill the guy with all the diamonds. This would also make chests useful because you can store your resources in the chests so no one can steal them if they kill you. This would be better especially at the start of the game when you don't have a lot of gold making it a better idea to rush a base so you can get there gold making obby easier to get.

Thanks for reading my idea.
This should only be a thing if you eliminate a player from the game, and only for their rescources, armor, swords, pickaxes and other items shouldn't be dropped upon elimination

Reactions: Crystalcreeper04

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If a player dropped their items every time you kill them, you would have like 20 chestplates in your inventory and things would just get messy. But as @Glazh said, dropping if you eliminate them could be a thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Top Bottom