Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qsez

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I think that this server need to get back the report command, 1 year ago players used to report hackers with this command, but now there's no command to do this, I think this will help the mods/helpers to ban more hackers, thanks for read.

Qsez

Apr 29, 2017
O
Abuse
Abuse
Abuse

Salty people will report those who are not hacking, and waste staff memberstime because these people ade sore losers...
Okey, but the fair people? He will report only hackers and that will be help ban him, this server is collapsed of hackers, when you join a match at least there is 2 hackers

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi, I think that this server need to get back the report command, 1 year ago players used to report hackers with this command, but now there's no command to do this, I think this will help the mods/helpers to ban more hackers, thanks for read.
They removed it for some reasons:
  1. Many people abused this.
  2. Lack on Evidence.
  3. Staff members weren't able to teleport to the hacker.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It was removed because it was abused too much. I don't the devs will add it back again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom