Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

legend6526

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2022
38
31
49
36
Hi, I am at birch forest level. I usually gets xp when I mine coal,lapis and cobblestone generator.
But yesterday I didn't get any xp. I have mine them again and again but no xp.
 

Kazwa

Forum Expert
Feb 23, 2020
575
4,282
389
22
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! We have had some issues with skyblock the last couple days, you can read more about the issues here.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom