Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi hello,
Basically ive just come here to talk about VIP stuff that I think should be added as ive spent a decent amount of money on this server and feel what ive invested should have a bit more worthwhile more them some cosmetics.
1. VIP/LvL 40+ lobby - Yes I have made one or 2 threads on this topic but considering the recent events with Shiny Sandwich (RIP) and how people filled an entire lobby with 60 players and some not even managing to get in to pay respects, I think that VIP lobbies would be great for the vocal community as most people in the community who actually speak around have VIP. This would be great for meeting up with others, getting parties, stream sniping and doing community projects in lobbies.
A few other things that could be added about it could be more player limit of 75, a wider selection of games such as eggwar duos, skywar solos etc all in the lobby and a stream setting so when the streamer is to punch the NPC it would give them an empty queue allowing sniping easier.
Personally I think that the lobby (if were to be created) should be designed by the community as it would be a great way of expressing it.
2. Map chooser - This one is self explanatory. I would like it similar to the one on java. This would be good for ppl grinding wins, wanting to play a map or going for world records.
3. Duplicate arms - When using a custom skin on CC the arms stay the same on both sides which often ruined skins and made them look bad.

That is currently all, I did have more to say but I took so long with the first paragraph I forgot everything -_-

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
1. VIP/LvL 40+ lobby - Yes I have made one or 2 threads on this topic but considering the recent events with Shiny Sandwich (RIP) and how people filled an entire lobby with 60 players and some not even managing to get in to pay respects, I think that VIP lobbies would be great for the vocal community as most people in the community who actually speak around have VIP. This would be great for meeting up with others, getting parties, stream sniping and doing community projects in lobbies.
I disagree, because I wouldn’t like to see the community being split based on experience and the amount of money they have spent on the server. If there will be VIP/Lvl 40+ lobbies, obviously almost all of these players will be in this lobby and new players will not have the possibility to talk with them, which isn’t that good.
Personally I think that the lobby (if were to be created) should be designed by the community as it would be a great way of expressing it.
I disagree with this one aswel, since I prefer a beautiful lobby with a lot of details over a lobby created by the community. Right now the lobby looks amazing and doesn’t need a new lay-out (imo).

I don’t see any need to change the lobbies or a new lobby just so the community can design a new one.
2. Map chooser - This one is self explanatory. I would like it similar to the one on java. This would be good for ppl grinding wins, wanting to play a map or going for world records.
Yes! I agree with this one, it’ll make the process of finding a map so much easier! If this were to implemented I would suggest to have it as a paid feature only.

Reactions: InkAsriel

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I don't exactly agree with the idea of a VIP/LVL 40+ lobby but it gave me a different idea instead

What if there was a streaming lobby? You could only get there by using paper (so people wouldn't randomly spawn there). However, it would be available to everyone, so people of all different levels and ranks could get the opportunity to stream snipe. This could help prevent lobbies being filled up by people who have nothing to do with sniping.

As for what you said about the map selector, I definitely agree.

Edit: lol this is my 69th post nice

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi!

I disagree, because I wouldn’t like to see the community being split based on experience and the amount of money they have spent on the server. If there will be VIP/Lvl 40+ lobbies, obviously almost all of these players will be in this lobby and new players will not have the possibility to talk with them, which isn’t that good.

I disagree with this one aswel, since I prefer a beautiful lobby with a lot of details over a lobby created by the community. Right now the lobby looks amazing and doesn’t need a new lay-out (imo).

I don’t see any need to change the lobbies or a new lobby just so the community can design a new one.

Yes! I agree with this one, it’ll make the process of finding a map so much easier! If this were to implemented I would suggest to have it as a paid feature only.
1. With the talking to new players it is quite uncommon for new players to know what to do and is often found out through a youtuber or a sweat in a game although most of these people dont carry through with listening to the sweat/YT and go in wrong lobby and just send a friend request.
2. I was referring to the community giving examples of builds or prototypes and perhaps the build team forming it all together and making it look better. I also never meant a revamp of a lobby I was suggesting a completely new lobby.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I don't exactly agree with the idea of a VIP/LVL 40+ lobby but it gave me a different idea instead

What if there was a streaming lobby? You could only get there by using paper (so people wouldn't randomly spawn there). However, it would be available to everyone, so people of all different levels and ranks could get the opportunity to stream snipe. This could help prevent lobbies being filled up by people who have nothing to do with sniping.

As for what you said about the map selector, I definitely agree.

Edit: lol this is my 69th post nice
I mean that would partly tie in but as Swifts ,a cc streamer/yt, description for streams “Any sub after 500 will go wrong lobby, join wrong game, send they friend request and die”. Also I chose lvl 40 as that is the general level most sweats are coming up to fast or are past it.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
1. With the talking to new players it is quite uncommon for new players to know what to do and is often found out through a youtuber or a sweat in a game although most of these people dont carry through with listening to the sweat/YT and go in wrong lobby and just send a friend request.
The fact that new players don’t know what to do doesn’t mean we have to split them from the experienced players. For me it doesn’t feel good to seperate experienced and new players, because we have to make the server feeling comfortable for new players so they will stay as a player.
2. I was referring to the community giving examples of builds or prototypes and perhaps the build team forming it all together and making it look better. I also never meant a revamp of a lobby I was suggesting a completely new lobby.
As I said I disagree with the fact that we need a new lobby based on what the community wants. I think designers can come up with original ideas and it doesn‘t add much more if the community decides this. (Earlier I thought you meant that the community would build the lobby, but I do understand it now). However when a new and better lobby is build, I don’t see any downsides to implement it.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
The fact that new players don’t know what to do doesn’t mean we have to split them from the experienced players. For me it doesn’t feel good to seperate experienced and new players, because we have to make the server feeling comfortable for new players so they will stay as a player.

As I said I disagree with the fact that we need a new lobby based on what the community wants. I think designers can come up with original ideas and it doesn‘t add much more if the community decides this. (Earlier I thought you meant that the community would build the lobby, but I do understand it now). However when a new and better lobby is build, I don’t see any downsides to implement it.
1. Keeping someone as a player depends on how the server works. Cubecraft’s community that actually do anything are the sweats. Most players on CC just play for fun and not to be in the community or competitive. Separating experienced and new players has little to no effect as new players don’t even use the lobby selector half the time and often are ignored.
2. The difference between the build team designing a lobby against the community then the build team perfecting it is the fact of what people do in lobbies. For example eggwars lobby 1. People often just sit in there and chill, have found certain spaces to parkour to, do the parkour etc. If the community were to design it then there could be spots to just chill at, parkour courses to different destinations, pillars which people can parkour around, pits of water and the list goes on. If the build team were to make the lobby it would look nice as the build team knows what they do with lobbies but there wouldn’t be much meaning to it.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i agree and disagree with some things

1. i think this seperate lobbies depending on level/rank would only ruin the community for some people, and make it less likely for new people to meet more experienced ones and get more involved. when replying toShinyArrow, you said new people are often ignored, this is also one of the reasons why they wont get involved in the cube community. this problem isnt because of CC, but because of players, the server cant really change much about it sadly.

2. bigger lobbies wouldnt be much of a deal, so why not? but a wider selection of games? yes, i 100% agree this is a need. im not too familiar with bedrock obviously and im not completely sure what you guys do and do not have, but when hearing this suggestion, it doesnt sound like a lot honestly.

3. a lobby made by the community would most likely leave a lot of discussing and mixed feelings about what it looks like, and a lot of people arent much of a great builder compared to the designers, so i dont think this would be a good idea.

4. map chooser, obviously yes. as you said, java has it too and its just a simple feature to make buying a rank more attractive. not a rank myself because im simply too stingy with my money, but i can see why people like this feature.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
i agree and disagree with some things

1. i think this seperate lobbies depending on level/rank would only ruin the community for some people, and make it less likely for new people to meet more experienced ones and get more involved. when replying toShinyArrow, you said new people are often ignored, this is also one of the reasons why they wont get involved in the cube community. this problem isnt because of CC, but because of players, the server cant really change much about it sadly.

2. bigger lobbies wouldnt be much of a deal, so why not? but a wider selection of games? yes, i 100% agree this is a need. im not too familiar with bedrock obviously and im not completely sure what you guys do and do not have, but when hearing this suggestion, it doesnt sound like a lot honestly.

3. a lobby made by the community would most likely leave a lot of discussing and mixed feelings about what it looks like, and a lot of people arent much of a great builder compared to the designers, so i dont think this would be a good idea.

4. map chooser, obviously yes. as you said, java has it too and its just a simple feature to make buying a rank more attractive. not a rank myself because im simply too stingy with my money, but i can see why people like this feature.
1. When talking about how players get ignored it’s because they have no reputation or nobody knows of them. People have standards even in this block game. It is entirely possible to go from nothing to decently known by generally meeting a few sweats in game (especially if your on pc with the new platform based matchmaking) or hanging out is stream chats. That’s how I got decently known and how some others have. In reality with how deep the community is now your best chance is to not be annoying in stream chats.
3. As I mentioned in a reply to ShinyArrow the lobby would be given parts by the community then strung together by the build team and perfected. With the mixed opinions many people will possibly point out things that are missing or misinformation when redesigned but otherwise it should be fine as it is the communities choice to submit the sections to be added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom