Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
m(7+1) you should obviously use this (⌐■_■)

upload_2016-9-20_21-15-42.png

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
Razer and Corsair are known to be the best brands at the moment, but I would recommend Logitech if you wanna go cheap.
Hope I helped!

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Here it is. Super underrated. So comfy https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Sc...89792&sr=8-1&keywords=Bluetooth+windows+mouse I love it. Super good and the grip is AMAZING! Also, it's very cheap. So if you'd buy a gaming mouse. Which I tried and hated it. You'd be wasting your money. Honestly, as an Minecraft player, gaming mouses are overrated. Trust me on this one :)
I got that to use with my Windows tablet. It works... Sort of. Since it's Bluetooth, it operates with a low polling rate. I tested it, and it looks like it's operating at 125Hz. That's not even really enough for non-gaming use. The cursor stutters across the screen as if it had a poor connection.

Meanwhile, wired mice can hit 1000Hz easily.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I got that to use with my Windows tablet. It works... Sort of. Since it's Bluetooth, it operates with a low polling rate. I tested it, and it looks like it's operating at 125Hz. That's not even really enough for non-gaming use. The cursor stutters across the screen as if it had a poor connection.

Meanwhile, wired mice can hit 1000Hz easily.
well that's a tablet, but for liek a dell laptop, it's great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom