Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bgr_

Mar 17, 2018
Is it just me, or does it feel like most Tower Defense games end up going really long?
I get that once you reach a certain point, it becomes difficult to get past a good defense... but it seems like even when I coordinate with others for early rushes, the chance of success even with good early mobs is very, very low.

On top of this, the output of towers scales significantly faster than players ability to get more XP to get new mobs or upgrade their mobs.

The end result of this is that games generally seem to drag on way longer than it feels like they should.

Does anyone else agree with this? If so, what do people want changed?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Is it just me, or does it feel like most Tower Defense games end up going really long?
I get that once you reach a certain point, it becomes difficult to get past a good defense... but it seems like even when I coordinate with others for early rushes, the chance of success even with good early mobs is very, very low.

On top of this, the output of towers scales significantly faster than players ability to get more XP to get new mobs or upgrade their mobs.

The end result of this is that games generally seem to drag on way longer than it feels like they should.

Does anyone else agree with this? If so, what do people want changed?
It's actually quicker now to win a game then before the update, before the update you had to wait at least 15 mins before you could get a tidy troop to attack with

Reactions: Miauw

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I haven't really played a lot of Tower Defence before the update, but from what I've heard and seen, the games are a lot shorter; especially with Double Income pricing. Though as always, the time a game takes really depends how good the opposite team is at defending and how good your team is at attacking.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂