Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
I do understand what you mean by it, I just was exaggerating the idea by making it clear and simple. I don't think that any killswitch, whether it requires skill in order to unlock it faster, or if it requires team coordination among 6 players, should be in the game. No amount of skill for me is enough to justify a killswitch that overrides any defense (especially if the defending team has 6 players!).

Essentially, if there are killswitches for offense, then the game cannot be balanced offensively and defensively in late game (or whenever the kill switch becomes available). I allow your argument for them to exist, but I don't think they can exist and that we can say that offense and defense are balanced.

Because offense and defense balancing is imo vital to advancing strategies, promotes analysis / game improvement, etc., I'm not willing to accept killswitches.
I agree. I don't think any type of "killswitch" should exist, whether it be defensive or offensive. If an offensive "killswitch" does exist, then a defensive should too in order to maintain balance.

At the moment, I don't believe any type of "killswitches" exist (unless you want to consider player imbalance), and I think any kind of "killswitch" will deteriorate this game. Balancing should be considered further, and so should skillful strategies, but a "killswitch" does not seem to fall under these categories.

dartz42

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2017
I prefer to have close games and near touch experiences that usually lead to enough advantage to defending to the win. I don't see this as a 'draw,' but more of a strategic time play. You need to be skilled enough to know when to attack under these circumstances, and to push your skill further, max / impenetrable defense de-incentivizes awareness of this time pressure, and thus reduces skill.

Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom