Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think gamemode lobbies should have individual entrance messages?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Something I have been thinking about since the new update is the welcome messages when you join gamemodes. I'm sure most of you know that when you join the server, you are greeted with an automated welcome message in the chat. However, when you join one of the game lobbies, it has the same message. This means that you get two welcome messages in a row saying the same thing.
What I was thinking, is when entering any gamemode lobby; for example SkyWars, instead of still saying "Welcome to CubeCraft Bedrock," it would say "Welcome to SkyWars," and same goes for the other gamemodes. There could also possibly be a grey-coloured blurb below the welcome message explaining something along the lines of "Join Solos, Teams of 2, Teams of 4, Mega, or Chaos". Of course the main welcome message for the lobby would remain as "Welcome to CubeCraft Bedrock," with its usual blurb beneath it.
In my opinion, this would make the chat look a little nicer, because in my opinion it is pointless having two messages repeat after each other. I think it would also make the games somewhat more "individual," because you would be greeted fully into the gamemode itself.
Main lobby entrance message:
Annotation 2020-06-06 225909.png

Individual Gamemode lobby messages:
Annotation 2020-06-06 225835.png
Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think 😁

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I personally don't have any issue with the message right now. But It would be nice if they changed the message for the new players it maybe help full.

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
goodnight pooks :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Haven't been online for a long time (won't be on Discord still), how is everyone?
JokeKaedee wrote on Basketman's profile.
Oh oh, ik ben weer eens veel te laat. Maar nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag <333
Top Bottom