Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this would be a good feature?

• Yesss!

• Nahh...

Results are only viewable after voting.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi! Maybe the title is a bit vague, but I'll try to explain what my suggestion is.
I like to play quick games in Bedrock, so after playing a game or when searching for a specific map, I would like to be able to start games more quickly.
Even though I love the new lobby update, before this update it was possible to just quickly start a new game via the Navigator compass, but now you can only teleport to the lobbies and then you have to walk to the specific type of game you want to play (for example SkyWars Solo, 2 players, 4 players, Mega, etc.), which takes some time and can be a bit annoying when you want to play quick games.

My idea is that the compass opens a different menu when you are in a game lobby. For example if you are in the Skywars lobby, you can open the Navigator menu which will show you buttons for the gamemode types (Solo, 2 players, 4 players, etc.) and a "Back to games list" button to open the current navigator tab (to go to other games).

I hope you understand what I mean, please let me know if I'm unclear and what you think about this suggestion 🙂

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think this a a good idea. It would definitely make travel from lobby's to games much faster. This is like the old Navigator compass where you select the game and then you get to chose what gamemode that you want to play.

Reactions: pieterpeer

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I also like to play quick games and this would be a great addition to the server. I love the new lobbies but like you said it takes a while to join a game. They can also just make the spawn pedestal closer to the NPC's.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
This is exactly what I was thinking. I agree that after playing a match, it is annoying having to walk straight forward for a few seconds. As you said, the game lobbies are great if you are wanting to play only a couple of games, because it's the hub of everything for that game. But for people who are "rushing," it's a lot easier to press a few buttons.

+1. 😁

Kxhil

Apr 18, 2020
Hi! Maybe the title is a bit vague, but I'll try to explain what my suggestion is.
I like to play quick games in Bedrock, so after playing a game or when searching for a specific map, I would like to be able to start games more quickly.
Even though I love the new lobby update, before this update it was possible to just quickly start a new game via the Navigator compass, but now you can only teleport to the lobbies and then you have to walk to the specific type of game you want to play (for example SkyWars Solo, 2 players, 4 players, Mega, etc.), which takes some time and can be a bit annoying when you want to play quick games.

My idea is that the compass opens a different menu when you are in a game lobby. For example if you are in the Skywars lobby, you can open the Navigator menu which will show you buttons for the gamemode types (Solo, 2 players, 4 players, etc.) and a "Back to games list" button to open the current navigator tab (to go to other games).

I hope you understand what I mean, please let me know if I'm unclear and what you think about this suggestion 🙂
[/QUOT

I agreee with this

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
ya also like if I am exploring a lobby and get lost I can't get back it says u are already connected to the target server I have to go to main lobby and then come back in

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom