Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

superrobintje

Feb 6, 2021
I love playing eggwars solo. but there is a problem. i dont like op and 95% of the games i join are op. so my suggestion is to make a gamemode for op one for normal and one for hardcore so they dont overlap.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! While I do understand that it can be annoying to play overpowerd almost every game if you do not enjoy overpowerd, I disagree with this suggestion, because:
- First of all this will lead into a longer waiting time before a game starts (especially for hardcore games), since all Egg Wars players all will split into three groups: Overpowerd, Normal and Hardcore. It will take ages before a hardcore game of Egg Wars will start and more players will leave the game since it's taking too long.\
- Players bought an Egg Wars rank (Bedrock) or a Gold rank+ (Java) to have the opportunity to vote for Overpowerd, Normal or Hardcore. It doesn't feel right for me to remove this perk, since players spent money for this perk.

PsychoMoon

Jun 2, 2020
Sweden
I love playing eggwars solo. but there is a problem. i dont like op and 95% of the games i join are op. so my suggestion is to make a gamemode for op one for normal and one for hardcore so they dont overlap.
then there would be no point of purchasing ranks, which wouldnt be good for cubecrafts monetization

Reactions: pieterpeer
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom