Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys agree.

  • Yes that would be nice

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No it's not really something that we need.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

consulates

Well-Known Member
May 1, 2016
12
17
79
The Nether(lands)
www.ebay.com
Hi guys!!
I just quickly want to say something.
I personly think it would be very nice if we could get to see what our overall game time is.
By some command or in the scoreboard in the lobbys.
Have a nice day!!
(don't forget the poll)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom