Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 20, 2020
I would like a game mode where it's like UHC, but you can regen and everyone gets 10 minutes to prepare until the border collapses, there are 3 kits, a kit that gives you a stone pickaxe, a kit that gives you an iron sword, and one that gives you 10 steak. after 5 minutes of the border collapsing, everyone gets a tracking compass to prevent hiding in the ground

everyone gets a 500 x 500 area to mine and run around before the border collapses.

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I think this is a good idea, however i think at the moment the Cubceraft devs should focus more on minigames. We already have so many PvP games it would be nice to have another one that isn't Line dash or Minerware. And even the majority of Minerware games have PvP in them. I think they should bring Tower Defence over to Bedrock because that sounds like a nice minigame type one.

Reactions: Conea64

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
There used to be UHC in CubeCraft, but I think it got removed by the lack of players that it had

Considering that, it is pretty unlikely that it will ever return. You at least need 50 players lets say to start a game so if it isn't going to be played that much, just a single game will be played at a time, and that I think it is not an efficient way to launch a minigame
I think just maybe it could work by putting it as a featured game. They can get all the information of how many players/games were played in a single day, and if facts say that there isn't to much to be played there, bad news for UHC then.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Conea64

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
There used to be UHC in CubeCraft, but I think it got removed by the lack of players that it had

Considering that, it is pretty unlikely that it will ever return. You at least need 50 players lets say to start a game so if it isn't going to be played that much, just a single game will be played at a time, and that I think it is not an efficient way to launch a minigame
I think just maybe it could work by putting it as a featured game. They can get all the information of how many players/games were played in a single day, and if facts say that there isn't to much to be played there, bad news for UHC then.
I agree that this could be added as an featured game - not as a premanent one. (don't know if even the featured game would be a success tho)

Reactions: Gregeyy

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, I do agree that UHC would not have a substantially large player base to fill games quickly. However, OP Survival Games is the closest CC Bedrock gamemode to what you're describing. There is not too much difference in gear at the end, plenty of healing, a border, and compasses.

Reactions: Gregeyy
D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I'm totally agree with your idea and I support it! I like so much UHC and I always have to play on other servers just because cubecraft doesn't have it, so I'd love to see it implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom