Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xxromans12xx

Jan 13, 2022
V.I would like you to add a Barrier that prevents players from attacking enemy bases right away, this barrier will be there from the start of the game for 30 seconds, I ask because many players,they destroy the eggs of the teams in too little time (especially if you play in Solo, Duo and in Teams of 4), without having the necessary time to defend their own egg.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
V.I would like you to add a Barrier that prevents players from attacking enemy bases right away, this barrier will be there from the start of the game for 30 seconds, I ask because many players,they destroy the eggs of the teams in too little time (especially if you play in Solo, Duo and in Teams of 4), without having the necessary time to defend their own egg.
It can be frustrating but that’s Eggwars.
As mentioned before, rushing is a main strategy of Eggwars and a good one at that. If you struggle against it then it might be worth actually trying out rushing for yourself that’s what I did and now I understand how it works (both doing it and defending against it)

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
I see where you're coming from, but rushing and being fast is one of the main ways to play Eggwars. There is what I know (on java atleast) a kit which gives you blocks to be able to quickly cover your egg. I really see how you got this suggestions but it changes the game too much in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom