Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear CubeCrafters,

I have been thinking about this suggestion for a while and would like to hear your ideas about it.
Imagine you are playing Skywars (or any other game mode) and there is this one map you love to play but it isn't available at that particular moment.
There should be an option to join the queue for this game. So when the map pops up, you will automatically join it.

Let me know you opinion!

TP_Mees

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyways, you could just wait when it's available. In my eyes this is useless because they -hopefully- got better things to do such as updates, etc.

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Dear CubeCrafters,

I have been thinking about this suggestion for a while and would like to hear your ideas about it.
Imagine you are playing Skywars (or any other game mode) and there is this one map you love to play but it isn't available at that particular moment.
There should be an option to join the queue for this game. So when the map pops up, you will automatically join it.

Let me know you opinion!

TP_Mees
I really like this idea its not a huge change but it juat makes things easier +1

Reactions: TP_Mees

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
Ag
Dear CubeCrafters,

Let me know you opinion!

TP_Mees
Again an excellent idea, *thoughts intensifies* WHY ARE PEOPLE SO GOOD AT COMING UP WITH SUGGESTIONS*
+1
Not a huge update but it's nice.

D

Deleted member 481668

It's easier but, in my opinion it doesn't make any sense because you can wait when a map is available. But I have respect for thinking about suggestion threads, but I say no for this one, I am sorry bro!

Reactions: TP_Mees
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom