Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

slantedsword

Mar 4, 2021
I had an idea for the bedrock cubecraft server! Why don't we get a game of bedwars inside of it. Obviously bedwars wouldn't work on bedrock edition and we have eggwars but the most popular server on bedrock is mineplex and they have treasure wars and cake wars! I'm running out of space so if your interested please reply for the details.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I had an idea for the bedrock cubecraft server! Why don't we get a game of bedwars inside of it. Obviously bedwars wouldn't work on bedrock edition and we have eggwars but the most popular server on bedrock is mineplex and they have treasure wars and cake wars! I'm running out of space so if your interested please reply for the details.
1. Eggwars and bedwars are the same type of gamemode. So there is no point in adding Bedwars. It would make no sense, to have the same gamemode twice.

2. Mineplex is not the most popular server on Bedrock. The most popular server is The Hive, with Cubecraft in close second. In fact Mineplex is the 4th largest server, on Bedrock.

3. Mineplex doesn't have Treasure wars, that is a gamemode on The Hive.

slantedsword

Mar 4, 2021
1. Eggwars and bedwars are the same type of gamemode. So there is no point in adding Bedwars. It would make no sense, to have the same gamemode twice.

2. Mineplex is not the most popular server on Bedrock. The most popular server is The Hive, with Cubecraft in close second. In fact Mineplex is the 4th largest server, on Bedrock.

3. Mineplex doesn't have Treasure wars, that is a gamemode on The Hive.
Fair enough I got mixed up sorry

Reactions: Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom