Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello all!

Well yesterday was very hectic, I was meant to give away the game then, but I am giving it away today.
I did say I would give away a game, which I will do. (Steam Games)

I will be giving away the Sacred Franchise Pack.
It is a steam code, so you are required to have steam, however, It is your choice what you decide to do with it.
If you wish to enter, just comment down below. The winner will be chosen randomly via random name chooser site :p

I'd like to thank everyone for their support for congratulating me on Helper and for supporting me through experiences!

The winner will be released on Saturday.

-Jackelele

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello all!

Well yesterday was very hectic, I was meant to give away the game then, but I am giving it away today.

It is a steam code, so you are required to have steam, however, It is your choice what you decide to do with it.
If you wish to enter, either just like this post or comment down below. The winner will be chosen randomly via random name chooser site :p

I'd like to thank everyone for their support for congratulating me on Helper and for supporting me through experiences!
-Jackelele
I'm commenting down below :P

Reactions: Jackelele

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hello all!

If you wish to enter, either just like this post or comment down below. The winner will be chosen randomly via random name chooser site :p

-Jackelele
Im in XD:p

Reactions: Jackelele

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Just a quick reminder, I haven't forgotten about the giveaway - due to I recently went on holiday. I will try choosing the winner later this week (on mobile if I can find code). I am home on 23rd August, So if it's not released who is the winner then, it will be released on that day. I haven't forgotten, I haven't used th3 code either - so all is well.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello all,

I'm home and I haven't forgotten about this.. So here are the results!

All participants:

The winner is..

wXCeok1dQ_C54EPhpDRx4w.png

@komododragon 2002 (Please PM ME for code! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom