Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello fellow Cubecrafter's,
The last couple of weeks the new 1v1 Game Duels have been released. On java however these games are already kinda dead and waiting times can be pretty long and have been getting longer and longer. For example at this time of writing this thread there is no game duel with more than 10 people playing it and both Blockwars duels have 0 people playing them. The hype for these new games is what got people to play them since the waiting time within the first 3-5 days of the gamemodes being released was near instant (excluding both blockwars games). So to create a bit of a hype again for these games I'd suggest putting them into a games cycle just like blockwars and the featured games since i do not see the player count for these game duels increasing anytime soon. You might argue that it is a bit early for the suggestion since the most recent game duel has only been released for 3 days however i think it is a step that has to be taken eventually since i only see the player count going down. In diminishing times necessary steps have to be taken to preserve the quality of the game play since waiting minutes for a game to start is not something that is great.

The cycle I would suggest is one that rotates the game every 2 days.

Example:
Artboard 1.png

~pipiklatie

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Not giving the players the capability of choosing the game duel they want to play is indeed a hard decision, but considering the actual queue times, I think it's the best option to make queue times shorter. It's also a great idea to give blockwars duels a try, as they are actually dead, which is a pity considering the time the development team put into it.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Not giving the players the capability of choosing the game duel they want to play is indeed a hard decision, but considering the actual queue times, I think it's the best option to make queue times shorter. It's also a great idea to give blockwars duels a try, as they are actually dead, which is a pity considering the time the development team put into it.
I mean blockwars bridges duels looks so underdevolped its filled with buggs and unbalanced gameplay so i dont think they spend too much time on it.

Small note:
Maybe adding Competetive parkour to the cycle is a good idea too since it is a 1v1 duel gamemode too and is lacking players too.

Last edited:
  • Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe adding Competetive parkour to the cycle is a good idea too since it is a 1v1 duel gamemode too and is lacking players too.
I don't think competitive parkour should be added to the queue, as it isn't a traditional duel gamemode. Adding this to the duels cycle would prevent many players who don't like competitive parkour from playing duels for a whole day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom