Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So many known players in the community have known for a while that there has been quite a bit of server lag in Asia where the server will randomly freeze for a second or two and then go back to normal in duels. It happens on NA too but not as much (But still just as bad when it does occur). However the other day I got unbanned and played duels again for the first time in a month and things have really gone down hill. In the clip here you can see literally unplayable amounts of server lag for an extended period of time.

Some things to keep in mind before anyone makes a comment about either party's wifi:
1: I pinged both of us throughout the whole event and our ping wasn't spiking
2: The reason I was getting 250ms when I did /ping was because I connected through the NA ip for cubecraft, which will consequently show my ping to NA and not my preferable region (Asia)
3: If this is all somehow still not enough for you to believe it's the server and not us, you can see the countdown on the scoreboard freeze for periods of time which shows that it is clearly an issue with how the server is being run

If the cc staff team want to continue growing the community and bring great updates, bug fixes and improvements to duels, they need to have a functioning server first. There's a reason no one plays lifeboat anymore. The NA and Asian servers need revamping in order to ensure an enjoyable experience for anyone using them to duel each other. Thanks for reading

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom