Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J.D O'Donnell

Feb 16, 2020
Noneya
So, just had the most rage infused game ever.
Me and my team were on the birthday map, teams of 4, the usual.
I was making a run to center when I noticed all the teams were being a bit friendly twords each other, handing off items, gold, letting each one pass.
I took advantage of it and tried to make a run for green while green was preoccupied when yellow and orange both Decided to attack, saving green.

This ticked me off so much, since green were all bad at pvp, all Terrible at strategy, the only thing keeping them alive was literally both the other teams keeping them safe.
So I being as angry as I was Decided I wasn't about to let this happen, so I made mad dash for green with my team mate Andrew Oinkiney, who kept the other teams at Bay as I immediately, Destroyed greens egg.

Afterwards I made an announcement in chat saying that due to their White knighting I would take each of their eggs myself, starting with orange.
I then stalked an orange at center and followed behind him across his bridge, since he didn't notice and his team were buying items and gathering chests I was able to dash sneak past them all, and tale their egg, all just minutes after u had gotten green.
The rest of my team then took care of killing off both orange and green, leave us with yellow, who had taken the time to gather diamonds, and had built an entire fortress at their base, all the while one of yellows members was trying his best at smack talk in the chat.
Since I had been busy not getting armor and just rushing bases for eggs I couldn't take them head on, they had camped down at their base not even trying to go for us, just building for the sake of it.
I warned them again that for their cowardice I would get their egg without them even seeing me.
Moments later while they are all across from us at center Trying to pearl to our base and failing, I'm building a side bridge from my base to theirs, and with a quick pearl I snuck behind their egg, sniped one off the bridge, one jumps off not wanting to be killed and the 3rd is disposed off by Pigma (One of my other teammates) .
The last yellow hides at the remains of orange, inside their broken Defense.
So we all gear up, surround him, break in, and slowly beat him to death.

And just like that #TeamStarWolf got their 16th Consecutive win in a row.

I told them all id take them down myself, and they didn't think I would follow through.

Let this story be a warning.

Im man of my word

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom