Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Hey guys,

This idea originates from a game called Gambit on Destiny 2. Gambit is a PvPvE gamemode were players grind (entity) to gain silver. A player can have a max of 15 (item)’s in their inventory, and if they exceed that limit they can no longer pick up any more (item)’s. (item)’s are grinded through killing silver's. Every time X (unsure the amount) amount of items are deposit a mini boss(es) spawn blocking off the enemies deposit sight (bank) . This is a more buff (entity) that will drop more than 1 silver. To deposit Silver’s you simply drop them into a hopper. For every 15 (item)’s deposited in the bank the enemy team gets a block. A block is when a boss spawns and the bank will disappear temporarily. Once the team receiving the block beats the boss the bank will be reopened. After 25 silver’s are deposited into the bank a portal opens to the other teams “game”. The primary goal of the invading player is to target players with the most amount of (items) in there hand. After 30 seconds the invader is teleported back to his realm. If the Invader die’s in the enemy’s realm he is teleported back to his realm and his Silver’s are gone from his inventory. After a team collects 75 silvers and deposits them into the bank, an end boss spawns. This end boss is very tough and has a massive amount of health. At this point, the portal to the enemy opens after every (X) Minutes. If an invader from the enemy realm invades and manages to kill a player and the boss has spawned the boss will regain (Y) amount of health. The winning team is decided after the winning teams boss is destroyed.

I am interested to see what you guys think of this game mode, even if the idea is too complicated to be on Cubecraft. I figured I would give my input just in case in the future, should there be a new game mode added.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom