1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun little kit for Egg Wars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShadowHeart752, Aug 12, 2016.

1. ShadowHeart752

ShadowHeart752 Member

So Cube Craft is a fairly popular server for youtubers to record and play on. There is one youtuber that I notice in particular who plays on Egg Wars very often and I believe that many staff are familiar with this man. Some other members may recognize him as well. His name? Petezahhutt. So this is just a cute/fun little kit that may be interesting.
    Kit name: Pete Kit (or Petey kit XD)

Kit items
    Knock back 1 slime ball (maybe sharpness 1 would be better, knock back could be op)
    Black leather chest, legs and boots. (to resemble his suit)
    Price: 350-400 points

Problems with this kit: Similar to Egg armor kit, knock back slime could be op, players being annoyed that their favorite youtuber didn't get a kit in their name.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    It has too much armour, and knockback shouldn't be in a kit so I'm unfortunately against this.

3. ShadowHeart752

ShadowHeart752 Member

I do see where you're coming from, but the slimeball could easily be changed to sharpness 1, and reducing the amount of armor isn't difficult. It could be a sharp 1 slime ball with a black leather chestplate

4. Ping Ether

Ping Ether Member

Downloading MIDI files!!!
    A sharpness slimeball is basically a weapon and a kit just can't have a weapon by itself. Also, it's a lot of armor. It's only half an armor point less than the egg armour and the slimeball is pretty unbalanced, sharpness or KB. I guess only the chestplate is ok though. But the slimeball shouldn't have sharpness or knockback, And without enchants is useless.

5. ShadowHeart752

ShadowHeart752 Member

If I may ask, why would a sharpness slimeball be all that bad? I don't really see how its unbalanced. If people don't want the time to buy a weapon (or teammates took most of the iron) they can still have a weapon to defend themselves with, but its not as good since you didn't take the time to buy a real weapon

6. Ping Ether

Ping Ether Member

Downloading MIDI files!!!
    You can spam it.

7. ShadowHeart752

ShadowHeart752 Member

I mean at the end of the day its still a slimeball. Its still not going to do huge damage, a few whacks with an axe should take care of your opponent. If you get good enough armor the damage should be very little